1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is this Asian Ryan Seacrest person on the sidelines?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bad_jason, Nov 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. David Stern

David Stern Member

This is exactly how I feel. The worst part of it is that the dude is scrolling through his phone. At least get this guy a teleprompter, screen or something.

2. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

I work in television news here locally... 40 hrs a week... and i can tell u i cant stand the dude... and thats only a few mins during a game...

CSN hired everyone in a rush last minute and it shows...

3. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

[​IMG]

4. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

lol, i dont blame this guy for just trying to get a job to pay the bills, but if he really busted his looking for a job and this was all he got...i feel bad. Its not necessary to have this at all. Rather have the announcers talk an extra 15 mins every game.

5. bad_jason

bad_jason Member

Are you saying your gaydar is broken?

6. Illegal Machine

A) I love how he spikes up his hair to somehow distract everyone from his retreating hair line. DAT FOREHEAD!

B) Grown adults seriously reading twitter handles will never stop be absurd. "AT RocketBRO69 asks...". It's just clownish. That's not just a CSN deal, by the way.

7. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

A) There's no need to judge someone on his personal appearance. Unless you're Brad Pitt. Are you?

B) You're right.

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I don't remember what game it was, maybe it was the roadie vs Detroit, Halloween day, but a group of us walked by CSn studios, and we see HoChen at his desk watching tv.

9. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

Are you guys stupid enough to think his job is tweeting? He has his own new segments that he does in Chinese.

10. bad_jason

bad_jason Member

All eye know is he's Hawt 4-Sure. #TotesMcGoates. #HowardCho

11. bad_jason

bad_jason Member

Do u want a cookie?

12. GangnamStyle

GangnamStyle Member

Pretty obvious, but there goes the answer to everyone's question.

Can't hate on the guy... he's doing what a lot of us would love to do. You don't see many Asian Americans in the media, so I'm proud of what he's doing. He's a good follow on Twitter too... along with obvious ones like Clutch, Feigan, Friedman.

Anyways, I agree he is pretty nerdy and the political candidate question was super ghey.

13. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Great idea :grin:

14. FanOnGessner

FanOnGessner Member

The dude is a F***ing CLOWN. He completely ignored me after rockets/grizz preseason game too when I was asking him about CsN Houston and when we can watch the games.. He replied with an "IDK Man" like a little girl with an attitude too. I'm blocked from his twitter as well. Dudes a Grade A Clown IMO.

15. bad_jason

bad_jason Member

You're saying Ho blocked u on twitter because you asked him you can expect to watch games on Comcast?

Dude, Comcast must hate you 4-realz.

16. TheresTheDagger

Dude needs to go. He actually detracts from my enjoyment of the game.

Also, still hating Clyde on the home telecasts too but Bullard being there means we do get some intelligent basketball discussion at time.

17. sidestep

sidestep Member

That would still get annoying real quick. That job is just friggin ridiculous and a complete waste of air time.

18. FanOnGessner

FanOnGessner Member

Well to be fair, he didn't block me until like 10 tweets of me unleashing the fury on him and the rest of CSNHOU

19. sidestep

sidestep Member

LOL, that would do it.

20. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

I do believe tweeting and hosting in Chinese can be mutually exclusive.