1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There Was An Offer from Detroit for TMac

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AggieDentist, Nov 12, 2008.

1. sab504

sab504 Member

Yeah, but morey coulda worked his magic and offer t gimp @$$ and reefer + fillers (whoever the heck they need to add in besides yao and ron) for chauncey and rasheed and this team would be beating everyone down to the ground right now. Chauncey is the perfect PG for this system. Can shoot, can pass, and can drive when he wants to. Rasheed is the outside threat if needed and can bang the boards if required too. He will bang the snot out of Boozer or okur. Geezz. This deal is history now. Tough luck rocket fans. You want tmac, you got him. You will see him drive to the basket twice a game and if lucky, will maybe make one of the two. Have a good nite!

2. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

3. BigPun662

BigPun662 Member

why we never traded tmac for billups, i will never know....we couldve really used billups' experience and durability....and we'd finally have a PG...put artest at the two and battie at the three....sheed at the four...deep bench and we could move one of our forwards for a wing player...oh well

4. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Billups and Prince for TMAC!!!!!!!! And someone turn it down?

I find that ridiculous.

But show a link or a reference before making such statements.

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Financials aside, we'd be lucky to get Kwame Brown for him right now.

Nobody wants a gimpy former superstar having the worst stretch of his career.

6. Rocketrock

Rocketrock Member

As far as I hate his performance, I still believe in his ability. I believe we can still do some trades with Bulls if we want. But we won't get equal value back for sure.

7. ryandoc

ryandoc Member

8. Rocketrock

Rocketrock Member

9. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

I rather see Tmac, Head and Scola for Kirk, Gordon, Niocioni, and Noah

Gordon is one the the best money shooters in the league to me and he can get 20ppg and Noah adds more high for us. I could see it happen...