1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Sources: Westbrook Recently called out Harden for having the "worst attitude" on the team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Since leaving Orlando . . .. who *exactly* has not had problems with Howard?
    Kobe Did!! And every team since then has.
    Paul was not beloved by Griff. He was known to be irritating to his teammates. There is a record of it.

Westbrook - Where is your "proof" that harden is unhappy? Has he said it? Or is this some bullsh!t "eye test" crap?
    IMO Westbrook needs to be more Kyle Lowry than a main man

Rocket River

2. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

The Suns.

GotGame15 and Lurch like this.
  3. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

These guys just keep reaching on their hate for Harden.

If Harden was really unhappy with Westbrook, he wouldn't be allowing Westbrook to have the ball as much as he has. In fact, in the last 15 games or so, Westbrook has had the ball the most.

4. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

What is your proof that Paul was irritating? Or is this some stupid "eye test" crap?!
    Westbrook does not have to be anything like Kyle, Westbrook has been forced to occupy the role of leader due to the inexplicable attitudes of Harden.

5. marky :)

marky :) Member

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2802461-who-is-the-worse-teammate-rajon-rondo-or-chris-paul

Blurr#7, malakas, topfive and 2 others like this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

#306 YOLO, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    Tato1971 and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  7. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

8. marky :)

I'm not denying or agreeing to anything anyone is saying, but only saying that there are reports that CP3 wasn't a great teammate is all.

@Tato1971 There are other websites that have the same stories.

Maybe in the end they're all assholes to one another and can't actually get along.

9. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Maybe one day, his old teammates will go on record like Howard's old teammates did (still one of my greatest threads):

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...0-what-ex-teammates-said-about-howard.274424/

malakas likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

well there is no such thing as a perfect teammate. it basically comes down to just which side you're on and what you would prefer. everyone responds differently good or bad. we've seen the very best players in the league get into it with their own teammates. that comes with competition and being surrounded with egos. Whether guys can move on and appreciate a bigger picture in the long run of winning is up to them.

#311 YOLO, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  11. marky :)

I'm on the side that is glad that Westbrook called out Harden. I wouldn't have swapped CP3 for Westbrick but if Westbrick can make comments like that to Harden and Harden not pout/butt heads with him then I'm all for the trade.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. YOLO

YOLO Member

i don't have any issue with wb calling out harden either if its warranted of course but the question for everyone is how many more times does harden need to be held accountable for before anything to actually change for the better. seems that's still a work in progress for a not so distant 31 year ago. maybe nothing will ever change perhaps, who knows

marky :) likes this.
  13. treyk3

treyk3 Member

This team has completely let down the entire city of Houston.

January 12, 2020 - Texans lose a humiliating game.
    January 13, 2020 - The Astros have one of the darkest moments in franchise history.

Since then.

The Rockets have gone 3-6.

@cyberx tell us something good

14. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

The Dynamo spring training game is in 2 weeks. That's some good stuff right there! Just got my tickets too.

TimDuncanDonaut and daywalker02 like this.
  15. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Believe you me I like everyone else is feeling it and taking it hard. Even during our tragic moments we still fail. It's like nothing motivates our football and basketball teams to break through during tough playoff games. I realized Scottie Pippen said something I see as the complete truth. "The pressure to win in Houston just isn't there."

burlesk and rockets13champs like this.
  16. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Holla

17. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

Do you think The feedback Harden got has anything to do with his current level of play? Is it because he is banged up?
    Appreciate you

18. rockets13champs

Houston isn’t a championship or bust organization. We are a let’s make the 2nd round atleast so we can add some playoff revenue so this buisness keeps making money type of organization

19. amaru

amaru Member

Nice

Any work on some playable bigs/wings?