1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Westbrook Recently called out Harden for having the "worst attitude" on the team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Jan 28, 2020.

1. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

good. all this dude does is ****ing pout.

move your ****ing body on the offensive end.

Bearded13 likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Kobe didn't have a superstar level teammate in his second run at titles.

Pau Gasol was at the same level as what Hakeem had in Otis Thorpe.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

who's going to speak at the players only meeting this time

napalm06 likes this.
  4. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Tillman hopefully telling the team Harden has been traded.

5. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

Lol damn that escalated quickly

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Morey: "Harden wanted to make $38M and also have his BFF Westbrook make $38M. That leaves the rest of you making whatever is left - but we need you to play like guys worth 3x as much as you."

Fertitta: "Yeah but isn't Westbrook exciting? There may be a salary cap but there's no cap on excitement! This is exactly why I'm muralized - for pulling off such brilliant and risky trades. Most owners wouldn't have done this."

D'Antoni: "It doesn't bother me. I'd play five 6'2 guys if I could."

Clutchfans: "But roster bala---"

Tilman: "Shut up and listen!"

Bill O'Brien: "At this rate, soon I will also be coach and GM of the Houston Rockets. My mediocrity knows no limits."

#266 napalm06, Jan 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  7. TheSource

TheSource Member

I have never seen Harden act this way even the final year with Dwight he still went out and got his but now he has his buddy westbrook and he is playing like this? He gets doubled and pouts like a complete baby he literally checks out even his passes out of the double are so lazy and sad it's so pathetic I'm not sure what it is going to take but someone needs to get in his face he is the face of the franchise is playing like a complete punk.

withmustard and Crashlanded19 like this.
  8. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

lol did you just compare Pau Gasol to Otis Thorpe? Dude is a 6th time All Star and 4 time All NBA, led the spainish national team to a gold medal.

I would honestly argue he was better than Kobe. You know the year before he got traded to LA Memphis was a better team than the Lakers because of him. He is very underrated. Efficiency matters and he was way more efficient than Kobe.

fckbandwagons likes this.
  9. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

Amazing, just amazing! After having the best game of the season against Utah, Harden returns and this happens!
    Pathetic!

10. fchowd0311

Wut

11. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

That's funny as hell....

D-rock likes this.
  12. Vivi

Vivi Member

So? I don't see how this has anything to do with what i said in my first post responding to the other guy. Not having a second superstar doesn't mean he play with Gasol and trash.

DeBeards likes this.
  13. Icehouse

This BS make believe history must stop. Shaq was the better player and top option every year then won. You can argue that Kobe was the better player in 2004.

D-rock likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

No roster that has a "trash" roster is going to win a ring. Kobe didn't have a second superstar. He wasn't on a "superteam" like most other championship teams of the past decade.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Even If I hate that Harden just sits at the top of the key when he is doubled, at least give these dudes a good pass! Harden throws the rock at the opponent's shins and toes, lol.

Bearded13 likes this.
  16. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

You have really brainwashed yourself if you're out here saying Gasol and Thorpe are equivalent.

D-rock likes this.
  17. fchowd0311

Not equivalent career wise. Gasol didn't even average 20 ppg as a Laker. He was a borderline superstar definite star on the Grizzles.

18. Icehouse

He was on a superteam in comparison to every other team in the league the years they won. The only team with arguably as much talent was Boston, and KG got hurt in 09 and wasn't the same. Who cares if you don't have a second superstar if your overall team is better than all the teams you are facing.

D-rock likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Bad way to channel his inner Kobe.

20. JackLordsHair66

He was like the 10th best player on the court tonight ... you would think at this point he would know the doubles are coming and would have figured out a way to defuse that but nope,the flat out lazy, disinterested, stupid play continues from this clown... I would hope Russ b**** slaps him but then he will just push to have Russ moved at some point ... Harden ain't my guy right now at all and I'd be willing to bet Rivers, and House feel the same lol

Bearded13, withmustard and Greedydex like this.