1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Lakers willing to part with Ingram - gauging SAS for Kawhi

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by cyberx, Jan 25, 2018.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

2. hvic

hvic Member

lakers are really reaching

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Kawhi wouldn't be the same player on the Lakers. The move would probably make both teams worse. And I'd love it.

J Sizzle and da_juice like this.
  4. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Here is a trade that I’ve never seen mentioned but may make sense for both teams.
    Kawhi for Anthony Davis. It’s not likely at all but would it be best for both teams?

Kawhi and Cousins can take the rest of this season to heal and then they’ll have two top 10 players. I mean I guess they already do but maybe this would be a better fit.

Spurs on the other hand, I don’t know. You think Pop can make Aldridge and Davis co-exist? Right now they’re the 3rd seed without Kawhi pretty much all season. Add AD without giving up anyone else? Would they contend this year? What you guys think?

5. da_juice

da_juice Member

Makes too much sense to happen; as a Rockets fan I'd be pissed. A Cousins Kawhi or Davis Aldridge swap would be interesting too.

6. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Honestly eh?
    Too much uncertainty with Cousins injury and free agency for him to be traded. And Aldridge AD just aren’t on the same level so that’s why I chose AD and Kawhi. Man, I think Spurs would be monstrous this season if they got AD and New Orleans would be crazy good in the future if those two both got healthy and stayed put.

7. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Now that the shine is off of Lonzo a bit, Brandon Ingram might be the most overrated young prospect in the NBA.

Shouldn't come as a surprise that they play for the same team.