1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sending positive vibes to Ryan Anderson thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamShook, Jan 6, 2018.

1. esketit

esketit Member

i really thought he would shine with his back against the wall. damn...what a loser. dmo wouldnt have went down like that. pitiful. i dont even fault morey, anderson used to be better but absolutely crumbled in the spotlight and when it mattered most. loser!

2. cml750

cml750 Member

I think most fans find him to be "offensive". ;)

alethios likes this.
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

POST 2018 SEASON RYNO!!!!

0 PTS!!!
    0 Rebounds!
    0-0 from the Free Throw Line
    0-0 from 3
    0 minutes!!!

IT's a NEW SEASON RYNO!!!!!

[​IMG]

Time to Shine!!!
    GET READY FOR THE 2018 - 2019 SEASON

Rocket River

J Sizzle, Rockets FTW and alethios like this.
  4. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Paul
    Gordon
    Green
    Melo
    Ryno

I want to see this lineup out on the floor :eek:

don grahamleone likes this.
  5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Nice bump! So much space creation. Buggetz.

6. Le$$

Le$$ Member

He sucks so bad in phoniex hes now acting like Matt Bullard teaching people how to shoot 3's, when he just a scrub making 20+ mil at 30. Dude is not that old should at least try to contribute on that squad, considering its the worse in the league.

Rockets got him when he was coming down off his peak 2 years removed from his 19.8 season in NO, where he got injured then only played 22 games, he's never been the same player, and only looked good because james got him all those 3pt looks. Now hes like trying to be a 20 million dollar 3pt coach in phoenix, lol i bet there is fans over there that like to punch this dude by now and/or trade him for picks asap/.

7. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I’m thankful he’s no longer with us.

txtodd, adw and Deckard like this.
  8. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Anderson has to be one of the most bizarre players in the association, in my opinion. He is mentally broken as a player. So broken that even at an age, as you point out, that is not that old, only 30, he is for all practical purposes useless at a salary that could have been $20,421,000 this year, reduced to "only" $15.6 million this season out of the goodness of his "heart." In my opinion, the Suns should be able to get a Disabled Player Exception due to a chronic mental disability. I know that's damn near, heck is impossible, but Anderson is that bad. I think his mind, when it comes to his profession, is blown.

10. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Back in the day he was oozing with confidence, and honestly it was scary to go up against him. He could put you away in a hurry with BOMBS. Somehow, someway, we completely broke him, which is sooooo rare under D’Antoni. Maybe he saw Nene’s famed schlong.

don grahamleone and Deckard like this.