1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Royce White refuses assignment to D-League (UPDATE: Rockets suspend him)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fawkward, Dec 29, 2012.

?

Do you want the Rockets to give up on Royce White?

1. No. He's a talent that can help us win down the road.

156 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. Yes. He's not worth it. Cut him from the team.

566 vote(s)
    78.4%
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

He is just rehashing his same drivel. That journalist did not ask tough questions.

What EXACTLY is "unsafe" about bouncing a basketball?

What EXACTLY does he want?

I would like for his lawyers to openly publish his written-down "protocol", as he requests it.

LOL: The "Abdul Siddiqui" "F* you" tweet is shown in the video.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

does this guy work for comcast or the astros

1 person likes this.
  3. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

Yeah, but he would just do what he always does - deflect. And your questions would get the exact same treatment. (For the record, I think he needs to stop tweeting and go play.)
    It is an unsafe environment because they aren't even following their own doctors' protocols. How could it be considered a safe environment when the doctors they chose are ignored - not my doctor, their doctors.
    To raise awareness and to make sure others do not face the same stigma and unsafe environment that those with disabilities must deal with.
    This is the one that kills me as well, but there might be a legal issue/doctor confidentiality. /shrug
    #bewell