1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP free speech

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

He squirmed out of it with CodMan and is calling CodMan a welcher. Clutch takes accusations like that seriously, especially with osmeone like Cod who is going through a lot and has contributed much to this site.

In regards to the protests, that stuff is way out of hand. Not cool.

That being said, there seems to be some confusion. The students that go to the university, pay it's tuition, contribute to its prestigious status with their extremely high credentials don't have to sit back and let their uni be used as a mouthpiece by a pseudo intellectual troll. All this anti-college hate stems from anti-science r****ds that happily enjoy the gifts of innovation that trickle down from these establishments. The intolerance of the right throughout Obama's presidency has reached it's saturation point. From the disgusting hate speech, to the obstructionism in congress, to what is going on right now people seem to be fed up. There is an unstable dumbass in the white house that only a few from the republican party have the moral grounding to call out. Everything that is said against him is pinned "on the media" and his ways of manipulation are spread through his cronies. Peaceful protests are the way to go, but any neonazi ****-head, or novelty like Milo (who considers his homosexuality a sin and wished he wasn't---but casually uses it as a token for conservatives) should think twice before using one of the most prestigious institutions as a platform for his bullshit.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

LOL he welched on his ****ing bet with CodMan and had the audacity to call him out...

The guy basically said the bet was off b.c he didn't feel like it. I wish I had the thread on hand, but since Cod is such a big contributor to this site Clutch should have no problem pulling it up. The extent to which degenerate right wingers will goto in order to protect their fellow degenerates.

4. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Special cadet won't say anything about the previous bet, he'll only answer to something he feels pushes his agenda.

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I know nothing about the previous bet. Neither do you, considering you can't pull it up. The only thing you're good for is petty name calling. I dont mind it, I appreciate humor, even if its been used a hundred times over.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Nothing is quite as modern conservative as photoshopping pictures so you can explain to the idiots on Facebook what they should be angry about in three seconds or less.

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Space Ghost, you picked the wrong guy to defend here, and you just proved how you conveniently crawl out when it serves to fit your narrative. If this was anybody else I would have guessed you didn't know (the individual's) pattern, but considering how much you post in the D&D you are familiar with his trolling and history of welching. The fact that he actually turned around and continues to accuse CodMan of welching has really ticked me off--if anything Cod was extremely understanding, courteous, and stressed how a tipjar bet would benefit the site. But again, none of this matters--- because if it wasn't thrown in your face like it is now, you would be ignoring it.

I'm really tempted to forward this to clutch. Its one thing to welch, but to continue to accuse the person you welched on---of welching? Especially since Cod is undergoing cancer treatment and is probably too busy to post. I never bothered to dig it up considering how obvious it was, but here you go.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/trump-2016-yes-we-can.268183/page-191

Considering how blatant his welching is, of course the entire forum calls him out. What's even worse though, is how he ignores Cod's posts about honoring the bet repeatedly afterwards...

#68 LosPollosHermanos, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lets remember that the opposing viewpoint here is about women knowing their place.

Here is an article written by the Alt-right messiah..

Here’s Why There Ought to Be a Cap on Women Studying Science and Maths
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...be-a-cap-on-women-studying-science-and-maths/

A radical viewpoint usually gets an equally radical response. These students went too far, lets get that straight...but Milo is more than just some conservative wanting to debate about regulations. He's a guy that openly hates women, constantly suggests them to just know their place. Leave the workforce, leave the internet, just sit in the house and be quiet already.

I wish there wasn't a protest/riot for this guy everytime he rolls up to a campus, he's just a troll looking for notoriety off this and these students really have to stop giving him fuel.

10. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Space Ghost gets away with posting baseless accusations too often, could the posters here at least make sure he is held accountable (as is RL the welcher) ?

11. Dei

Dei Member

I think he made some very good arguments in that article. Which particular points did you not agree with?

12. Dei

Dei Member

****ing disgusting. If you're conservative, carry a gun.

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

College campus are probably getting populous enough now that you'll have a critical mass of students who are capable of and inclined towards violence or criminal behavior given the right political and social reinforcement or personal emotional circumstances. Just like office buildings started requiring security badges and hiring Pinkerton/Veritas guards 20 years ago, large public campuses are going to have to figure out controlled access or full-blown on-site police or security details. This is getting more and more like the late '60s-to-mid '70s Nixon time loop every day.

Nook likes this.
  14. Dei

Dei Member

15. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

MAGA!

Dei and sugrlndkid like this.
  16. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

liberal anarchists and cowards

Dei likes this.
  17. Dei

Dei Member

Well, I'm interested in doing a post-doc there but, oh well, priorities first.

18. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

A cap

JayGoogle likes this.
  19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

this guy gets it

20. Dei

Dei Member

God that guy was so fat I thought it was DaDa at first.