1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MMA Fighter War Machine Knocks p*rn Star Christy Mack Out

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

I hit a girl once... from the back. I lasted no longer than 1-2 minutes. It was glorious. Then we did it again like 30 minutes later.

2. Indaface

Indaface Member

That's not my point, I would have posted the same thing if these same fools that always try to figure out how they should scold the victim were in the Robin Williams thread posting "well that's what happens when you abuse drugs your whole life..." or something similarly tasteless and ignorant.

My point isn't that these people are blameless, it's just annoying to see these threads with bad things happening to people and some moron online is sitting there at his computer judging someone's mistakes instead of giving some sympathy to a victim if you're going to bother to post anything at all.

1 person likes this.
  3. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Maybe they are sharing a lesson that should be taken from the tragedy.

4. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I must say, I don't doubt for a second that you sincerely believe that you're performing a public service through your victim-blaming.

5. tallanvor

Not sure you know what the pronoun 'they' refers to.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

For those saying she is not blameless...

She broke up with him in May. The guy is a stalker. His recent tweets are just psycho stalker ****, about how he was going over to her house to propose to her, and everything was going to be great again, but then there was a guy there.

Sure, I think this is the second time she broke up with him. But guys, this happens all the time in domestic violence. The girl leaves...or can't leave...then tries to forgive...then it continues to escalate...she tries to leave for the last time...and wham! This guy goes nuts and nearly killed her. According to her, he was looking for a knife in the kitchen.

Women find it very hard to get these guys to understand it is finally over.

In my book, there is absolute 0 blame on the girl in domestic violence like this. zero!

1 person likes this.
  7. Apps

Apps Member

I'm not saying that she OUGHT to be blamed. I'm not trying to victim-blame here. I just took issue with your "perfect decision-making" remark, and don't think that it takes perfect decision-making to know NOT to hang out with someone like this douchebag. I know she has no control over whether this guy goes flying off the handle and invades her property, all I'm saying is that it's not like she couldn't have known that this guy was a trained martial artist suffering from some psychopathy while also having a clear arrest record involving this sort of heinous behavior. Ultimately this is the fault of a judicial system that thought this guy was capable of walking around freely when clearly he wasn't.

And yes, I know this guy came roaring back from her past and all, again, she obviously can't be deemed to be at fault for his savagery. I understand that and I sympathize with her. I just took issue with the notion that you have to be "perfect" to know not to hang out with a guy like that to begin with.

8. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

She's blameless for the life decisions she makes?

His violent, abusive history was well documented. She had all that information available to her way back when she chose to start dating him.

Come on. The increasing lack of personal accountability is one of the things dragging this world down.

How bout, don't associate with psychopath losers and then this won't happen to you?

9. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

On a lighter note, this brings up 2 questions:

1. Are p*rn stars considered real people?

2. Is it okay if one were to look up one of her videos and fap to, what would essentially be her greatest hits, while she was in the hospital?

10. heypartner

She is blameless for Felony 2 assault with a deadly weapon, when in her own house. Yes. Absolutely.

Then why wasn't the guy in jail. If it wasn't her, it wouldn't have been another woman.

Come on ... a Felony 2 with a deadly weapon is a very weird example of talking about personal accountability. Sounds like you're using this assault for completely different motivations.

Besides, how do you know she didn't blame herself multiple times? Domestic violence victims are notorious for doing that.

bottomline: Why don't you take some "personal accountability" and admit you are using this news to express some bias that has little to do with the victim, such that no court would ever allow you to be on the jury of this case.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

2 fight suspension sounds about fair isn't that right Mr. Goodell?

12. tallanvor

She's not a bad person or anything and shes obviously a tragic victim. This doesn't mean she couldn't of made better decisions. She has been beaten by this guy many times before and has never gotten a restraining order or tried to get him locked up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m9G3xufj3Z4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. heypartner

And I'm sure she would agree with you about him being a bad decision, like every DV victim eventually does.

She's a pretty big star for being so young, mainly because she started as a tattoo model first....thus, guys were wanting bad for her to make the jump. She has the uniqueness that takes you to the top quickly. A great "stage" presence. And I bet her PR advisers told her dating an MWA guy would be great for publicity...tabloid stuff. A 22 yr old "star" in LA listening to ways to improve her celebrity and she made a bad choice. Got to maximize the money when you can in that business. And I'm sure she will agree with you that she made a bad choice about him. But I doubt she will agree with you that her switch from modelling to p*rn was a bad decision. I'm just guessing on that, though.

btw: I got all this info about her career and quality acting ability from wikipedia ;)

#33 heypartner, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  14. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I must be the only dude around here who honestly has not heard of any of the p*rn "stars" that are talked about on clutchfans.

15. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

She's good.

Or so I've been told.

17. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Someone told me this would never happen to someone classy like Teal Conrad, whoever that person is.

1 person likes this.
  18. Apps

Apps Member

Disgusting and tasteless. I have a feeling this is either the Misc's handiwork or 4chan's.

19. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

What a piece of ****.

Don't want to de-rail this into a pro 2nd amendment discussion but this is why I always carry. I would've had no problem putting 3 in this guy's chest. No time to call the cops with a roided up douchelord like this one.

20. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Ahh. Must be nice to live in your world, where a person can make as many stupid decisions as they want and if bad consequences happen as a result of those decisions, they are completely blameless. Very nice.