1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MMA Fighter War Machine Knocks p*rn Star Christy Mack Out

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Aug 11, 2014.

1. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Are you trolling?

If serious.. Maybe its because girls don't like wussy guys.

2. Asian Sensation

If you view them as glorified cage fighters then you wouldn't be as bothered by it. I love MMA but there are very few true "martial artists" in the game.

3. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Agreed, a quick view of his last 25 tweets will reflect the violent tendencies and mental instabilities you elude to. Especially the woe is me crap after he beat the crap out of her, and how he wanted to brag about intimidating his UPS guy..

I also think his obsession with "Alpha Male" sheds some light into his mental capacity, not to mention he changed his freaking name to "War Machine."

4. VanityHalfBlack

Internet, much?

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You see VanityHalfBlack, you putting the p***y on a pedestal.

Blah blah ladder theory

Blah blah tinder.

You're welcome.

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's an excellent point which is why the values that come with martial arts are so important. More important than the physical techniques themselves.

I've heard this from others and tell my students this but the ultimate goal of martial arts isn't to master the techniques or one's opponent but to master yourself. This guy clearly failed to grasp that or was never taught that.

7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I don't understand the whole values thing. Combat sports were born of violence. People have morphed them into technique etc., but at its core its about violence.

8. REEKO_HTOWN

Ever heard of Judo? Jujitsu? I guess not.

#88 REEKO_HTOWN, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  9. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

It depends how you define true martial artists. At the risk of sounding like an internet tough guy but I'm around many who do MMA and did a little myself. While there are many hyped up douchebags looking to kick ass by far most of the people I've been around embrace the values of discipline and mutual respect. One thing you learn from doing arts like this where there is a lot of danger is to respect what you do and not take things for granted.

10. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

For those of you blasting the "victim haters", if I decide to go have unprotected sex with prostitutes in Kenya or Zaire, and a year later I test positive for HIV, it's not my fault for engaging in risky behavior right? Same exact premise. Yes, I may end up coming out just fine, but by making a poor life choice, you are knowingly or unknowingly accepting the possible negative consequences.

It's too bad Ms. Mack got assaulted, but she does share partial culpability for putting herself in that situation in the first place. You think she didn't google War Machine when she first met him? His history of violence and brushes with the law were documented.

11. Nook

Nook Member

#1 War Machine isn't a "jerk" or "mean" like some people say, he is a psychopath. He grew up in an extremely disfunctional family situation. His mother was a drug addict that was incoherent and often did not act as a mother figure. His father was a police officer that actually died in front of his son.

War Machine is a self professed abuser of women. He feels that women are evil and he has admitted to rape in the past and has nearly killed people a number of times before.

He is actually tweeting about what he did and blaming the other man in the house.

#2 War Machine needs to be removed from society or he will kill someone.

#3 Kristy Mack has her own issues and knew that War Machine was a very violent man and choose to have a relationship with him.

Did she deserve what happened to her? Of course not. She was nearly killed, and did NOTHING wrong.

Could Mack have exercised better judgment to avoid the entire situation by avoiding having a relationship with War Machine? Absolutely.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

I'm gonna go ahead and call you the human torch. Did you just compare having unprotected sex with getting beaten to a pulp?

13. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Yes they are and there is no denying the central role that violence plays in these sports. Violence though isn't just a means to itself and the goal of martial arts isn't just to cause as much mayhem as possible. First the techniques are difficult and require rigorous mental and physical discipline to master. In arts where you are competing / fighting an opponent you not only have to be able to execute your technique but you also have to defeat an opponent who is also bringing their own skill and will. This is true to all competitive sports but in combat sports there is an immediacy to it with instant result for failure that is pain, injury and loss.

For example if I'm grappling with a tough competitor I'm trying to choke him out. If I don't bring the same focus and preparation that he has he will choke me out. I can tell you from being on the wrong side of that equation more times than I care to remember it is better to be the one doing the choking. For me to beat him it is more than just a matter of me imposing my will on my opponent but me imposing my will on myself and that whole moment in time. To do that it takes a lot of preparation but also having respect for the art and for my opponent. The moment I don't do that is when I find myself gasping for breath and tapping out.

There is a saying in martial arts that is when you win thank your opponent for bringing the best out of you and when you lose thank your opponent for showing you where you need to improve. When you see at the end of a fight two fighters bloody and staggering who have pushed each other to the brink embrace each other that is what true respect is. That is the value that underlies martial arts.

14. Beavis Stiffler

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>.<a href="https://twitter.com/WarMachine170">@WarMachine170</a> better
    2Give All You Excuses To The Judge ..you got 24 hrs to turn your self in or I am Coming After YOU.!<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CMTDogAndBeth?src=hash">#CMTDogAndBeth</a></p>&mdash; Duane Dog Chapman (@DogBountyHunter) <a href="https://twitter.com/DogBountyHunter/statuses/499044640541003776">August 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CMTDogAndBeth?src=hash">#CMTDogAndBeth</a> War Machine YOU HAVE 6 HOURS LEFT !!SEE YOU SOON !!</p>&mdash; Duane Dog Chapman (@DogBountyHunter) <a href="https://twitter.com/DogBountyHunter/statuses/499257044856107009">August 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Do you understand the concept of a break-up? They broke up in May, over 3 months ago. To be fair, we do not know all the details, but it appears from the outside as though she had removed herself from that situation - or at least attempted to.

How is this putting herself in a bad situation?? Are you saying she deserves to get beat because she once dated a violent criminal? Get real man... :rolleyes:

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Lol. I would actually watch that episode.

17. Beavis Stiffler

18. clos4life

clos4life Member

I don't care what type of lifestyle she lives, this shouldn't happen to anyone. Dude is a scum bag.

1 person likes this.
  19. likestohypeguy

Let me guess, you're one of the ones in the tony Stewart thread who's blaming the driver that got run over, all because you consider walking out in the middle of a race track to intercept a sprint car to be "a poor life choice" too, right?

:rolleyes:

20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't go that far. I don't think anyone outside of chronic masturbaters and hardcore mma fans really care about this story.