1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Isn’t the news about why Harden and CP3 blew up at each other a little concerning?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by igotwhipscollectingdust, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

lmao at idiots coming with their usual Harden hate

Harden sabotaged our chances? Really? How stupid can people be?

CP0 is that dude who didn’t do a damn thing for almost the entire group project, finally shows up at the end, and then starts talking and barking orders at the ones who have been putting in work the whole time...

so many joke posters and trolls on here...it’s getting ridiculous

there’s a reason why CP0 has the reputation that he does as a teammate...

2. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I don't understand why any fair criticism of Harden gets immediately rejected as being a hater. I mean every single poster on this board obviously loves Harden and knows without him we are nothing. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't have some flaws and some potential ones that could prevent him from ever winning anything other than MVPs.

3. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Yes sabatoged our chances. I don't wanna hear how he carried us & all his wonderful regular season accolades. When KD went down, and we had GS on the ropes, Harden took ONE SHOT in the last 7 minutes of that game (our closer). Give me one logical excuse for a man who averaged 37pts, with the highest usage in NBA history, on the most attempts, to take one shot in the last 7 minutes of a game THAT important. Not to mention he's purposely moping around midcourt when he's not initiating the offense. Please justify a MVP doing this

malakas likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Howard was no alpha, he was just a clown

no one likes dealing with Dwight...people need to just stop bringing his name up

CP0’s reputation as a teammate was well known before coming here...everything was all good until he declined heavily over the course of 1 summer

his constant barking and yapping isn’t as tolerable when he’s not even an All-Star caliber player anymore and he’s still missing his 20+ games

Harden carried his ass all throughout the regular season and playoffs this year

D-rock, SF3isBack!! and vlaurelio like this.
  5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Lol acting like harden has held back this championship team

The rockets havent won anything not because of harden. He has physically did everything to get the rockets most success year after year.

Air Canada, D-rock and SF3isBack!! like this.
  6. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Complete **** rebuttal. The best player ON PAPER? Because when it counted MOST Steph Curry closed the series out while Harden disappeared. When the series came down to win or go home, STEPH CURRY showed who wanted it more. Get the hell outta here with that tired rhetoric. WHERE WAS HARDEN WHEN IT COUNTED?

BeBreezy and DaDakota like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

U do know that the Rockets were scoring on most of their possessions in the 4th because Harden was accepting the double team and passing it off right? U do know that the issues with game 5 were that we couldn’t stop them or secure defensive rebounds right? No, u don’t, because that would require actually understanding what you’re watching.

I guess Harden should’ve just started jacking up stepback threes...

maybe if we could get stops, CP0 doesn’t go 3-14, and Clint doesn’t play softer than any big I’ve ever seen we win the game

8. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Harden just mad CP3's always injured and took more money than he did.

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This is ridiculous when both those players played well things went well. when they started playing like **** they both resented james. why? because harden wants to win and he makes the right play. sometimes the right play is not giving it to aging teammates who think they are better than they are.

D-rock and vlaurelio like this.
  10. threepointshot3

Ok Hardens beard, beardnation13, dabeard, Rasheed and god knows how many other accounts.

Air Canada likes this.
  11. malakas

malakas Member

yeah you should be concerned because the exact same thing will happen with Westbrook.
    In one season it will be "me or him" all over again.

12. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

he won the mvp after that, he averaged 36 ppg after that but sure lets only remember 1 game

D-rock and SF3isBack!! like this.
  13. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

what does CP3 know about winning? where was cp when curry was going off on offense? did he need hardens spacing for that too?

D-rock and SF3isBack!! like this.
  14. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Steph AND Klay closed us out. Can't blame Harden for being to outhero two heros. What was Steph doing when there was no KD and Klay and he only had himself to rely on? Oh yeah, going 0-9 on go ahead shots in last 20 seconds of playoff games, 1-6 in the 4th and missing all 4 of his threes. We'll see how good he really is now that he actually has to singlehandedly carry a team into the playoffs like Harden in the past.

SF3isBack!! and vlaurelio like this.
  15. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

so cp3 not being able to go by joe ingles or kevin looney 1 on 1 consistently had nothing to do with the rockets losing? It was all about Harden huh? how about the fact that iggy hit like 6 3s in one game and then didnt hit a 3 for like 7 games after that?
    how did steph do when klay went out and he started seeing the type of defense harden saw against the warriors?

SF3isBack!!, D-rock and vlaurelio like this.
  16. roslolian

roslolian Member

Harden doesn't have an issue sharing the ball and spacing the floor if that was the case why did they win 60+ games Cp3's first year here? The reality is Cp3 is the one who is the problem, he turned into a scrub making the max but instead of fixing himself he is blaming Harden. Sure Harden should have played off the ball more, but if Cp3 wasn't getting outplayed by Austin Rivers maybe he would have gotten more possessions.

I'm not a professional bball player, but I have played a lot of MOBAS and Cp3 reminds me of somebody who went AFK for 10 mins then starts blaming everyone else for feeding when he gets back. It's normal for Harden to not listen to him when Cp3 entered the season out of shape, gets injured and missed like 20 games and then started getting on him for not spacing the minute he comes back.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It would be more like.

Russ : My goal is to get out of the 1st round again after all those years........

James: Breh what, we should go to the Finals......

Russ: I am good with WCF......

James: ???!!!!

18. vlaurelio

Yup people here acting like
    Cp3=klay
    Ego=kd
    Tucker=dray
    Capela=looney (in the pos)
    Kerr=mda

19. vlaurelio

Its concerning so called rockets fans here putting all the blame on harden for not winning anything yet

I dont see gsw fans blaming steph for not being able to win with out klay and kd

D-rock likes this.
  20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Were you there? Do you know how it went down? Do you know if they had previous beef? Is CP3 easy to get along with? Does he say things well or like a jerk? Gee I wonder.

CP3 has alienated many players so don't act like Harden is the only one at fault.

D-rock likes this.