1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I love reading posts on the Jazz board about the Rockets!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigSherv, Apr 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

2. AstroMech

AstroMech Member

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

4. BigSherv

Here are some of the best quotes

5. robywang

robywang Member

one guy said Houston would accept in a millionth second to trade Yao for Fisher+Okur/Boozer, :confused: :confused:
    well, guess he wouldn't think about that anymore now, :D :D :D

6. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

After reading the Jazz forums and the Mavs forums, I think the Jazz fans (in general) are more realistic, and less douchebags than the mavs fans, well thats my 2 cents.

I just read that in a poll, after game 1, the second option most voted with 4 of 20 votes was that the rockets will win the series in 5 games, and they were accepting that jazz team meltdown in the 2nd half, and starting the meltdown with 3 bad plays by derek fisher (including the layup miss)

7. Jacquescas

Jacquescas Contributing Member

its funny cause other than that blown layup i thought Fisher played a good game.

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Yep, I have to agree. I dont spend alot of time on there, just a quick ck on the enemy fan base.

9. robywang

robywang Member

10. BigSherv

I created an account to post random discouraging remarks about the Jazz. I just have to wait for their admin to turn on my account.

There is going to be a lot of...

Man we really have no answer for Yao.

What on earth will we do with Tmac?

Shane really is our daddy.

#10 BigSherv, Apr 22, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  11. FFz

FFz Member

why are they that hard on sloan?? he's a damn good coach.

12. BigSherv

More funnies

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Just imagine the JVG haters taking over this board. That's probably what happened over there.

14. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

vogue: if yah team loses, fire the coach, dog all the players, bawl like a banshee!

NBA fans should never be accused of perspective.

15. lost_ball

lost_ball Member

i loled, when utah fans thinks its "winnable" at our home court coz they can "hold tmac to only 1 point in half time", but if im a utah fan, i dont think i would give jazz's defense so many credit on the 1 point thing. i think for the most part, tmac beat himself by putting too many pressure on himself, now tmac has gained comfortance, and they want hold tmac to 1 point? haha

16. declan32001

declan32001 Member

I wish JVG were reading this bbs tonight. Other than us winning the game, Yao being normal and T-Mac's psyche being preserved (thank the bb gods) I don't see much to crow about at all.

I imagine any members of the Mav's, Suns and especially Spurs were cracking up if they really watched the game.

The Jazz fans may be depressed, but at least they're not as delusional as some appear here. For once I have a nauseous feeling I'm going to agree with whatever JVG says.

17. sohrab

sohrab Member

mavs fans did the same stuff when we went up 1-0 and 2-0 in 05.

18. jpsamhyz

jpsamhyz Member

They say Sloan is one of the best coach in practice, and the worst in-game coach in the league. He sticks to exactly the same rotation and makes substitutions at exactly the same time in every game regardless of the opponent's personel. He refuses to change tactics, etc.

19. FFz

FFz Member

but they got scrubs on their team and they made it to 51 wins... jesus aren't they just a lil over demanding?

20. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Seriously. They think they Jazz are a 60 win team but I don't see it. Not one of their players is an MVP- level performer. Ther Rockets have 2 of them.