1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Connell High School player disgraces #34, fouls flagrantly

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by RV6, Jan 5, 2012.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

This guy looks at least 35...

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K6v-bW6wxoY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K6v-bW6wxoY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

2. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I pray to the highest power that #34 brings a pellet gun to school.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

That's not flagrant. He's just really unathletic.

1 person likes this.
  4. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Half of those were not flagrant.

5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I'm not a fighter, but I would have knocked his fat teeth out on that last one. I would have Metta World Peaced the kid on the fourth foul, too. Props to the team that was getting fouled for not fighting.

The fat kid (that committed three of the fouls) should not be allowed on a basketball court. He's probably never scored anything in his life (much less a basket) other than some Krispy Kremes.

....wait that was too harsh...

Look, I'm a fatty myself. I'm 6'2" 242 (without shoes!). I'm bigger than most basketball players (of the pickup variety, at least), and I know it, so I'm a banger. I play Ben Wallace type ball. Except occasionally I can Kevin Love it at the 3 point line. But I wouldn't foul kids like that. That kid deserves to be nowhere near a court. He should stick to football. To see him laugh after the last foul is what put the icing on the cake (so to speak) for me. He should be kicked out of that league.

1 person likes this.
  6. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

lol problem is that one team is fat and the other team is weak.

7. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Reminds me of a white big baby davis.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Wow, refs suck. Those kids wouldn't have survived to see the following sunrise if they did that against my high school.

#34 probably can't even play basketball. I hope he gets his knee bent backwards. And his friend with the headband.

9. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

How did that guy not foul out?

10. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  11. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

#34 just looks really unathletic so maybe that's all he can do. I figure now that he's got some publicity, there will be players aiming for payback and even challenging if he pulls these same moves.

12. Htown's2kFinest

Why is that fat b*stard playing basketball? He should try that dirty **** on the football field, he'd get laid out. Both of those dumbasses would get knocked the hell out doing that dirty crap around here.

13. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I hope I can find the revenge video on Youtube when it happens!

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I think only one clearly wasn't a flagrant. The kid was just swiping at their head/upper body every time. Anything excessive and not a basketball play is a flagrant.

15. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

First two were def not flagrant.

16. droopy421

droopy421 Member

A few of these were not flagrants. The kid is really really bad at basketball. Refs should've noticed he rarely went for the ball and instead was tomahawking people's faces.

17. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

The first one was definitely a flagrant. Watch the slow-mo version.

[​IMG]

18. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

Kid is also out of shape and not in position to make a play on the ball. Instead, he just uses his size to foul hard. Some of these were flagrant and I hope they can clean it up. Flagrant #5 is really bad.

19. alinak

alinak New Member

20. droopy421

droopy421 Member

I wouldn't call that flagrant since he makes a play for the ball. Sure he whacks the kid's arm but his arm is in front of the kid clearly swinging towards the ball. It is not excessive or violent.