1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Timberwolves 3/18/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 18, 2018.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Gerald is so much better when he drives and dunks at the hole. He can shoot the jumper with greater ease, and even give energy on defense.

I will be very unhappy if/when he gets suspended. Keep up the good work, Gerald, you are becoming an X-factor now!

Hakeemtheking and hakeem94 like this.
  2. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

Apparently he takes issue with your penis size...

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What rock did you crawl out from under, chump? Bored? Decide to do a bit of trolling at ClutchFans? You should be creeping around the Blazers board instead of here, but it wouldn't surprise me if they also think you're a troll, as well as a goofus who finds himself challenged by the English language. How sad for you. All with every tiny bit of respect due, DameDollaOnTheyAss creature. Enjoy your time here. At this rate, I suspect that your time will be brief, in my humble opinion.

Remlap likes this.
  5. basketballholic

Glad we got this one. But it was ominous.

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

the same goes for rhyno and ariza

7. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

What is this guy talking about lol?

"This team could make a statement"....

Well umm, not really... Schedule isn't that difficult outside the Rockets. Celtics are banged up so that's an easy dub. Thunder are the Thunder.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Yes, indeed. I do worry about Rhyno getting reinjured though.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Wheels up to Oregon!

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

tucker was huge again...
    his corner 3 is money and a model of consistency!

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I am here for this!

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Just a reminder that responding to trolls fuels their fire. They are not looking for logic or intelligent discourse. They are looking to provoke and anger you. Either ignore them. Or put them on ignore with the forum ignore function.

skroodup25 and heypartner like this.
  14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Good advice! ;):oops::cool:

Remlap and Deuce like this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

COD BOMB

16. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

The response is as stupid as the initial post.

Remlap and BMoney like this.
  17. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Hope you’re doing better or a little better, it’s always nice seeing your input.

I can’t wait for playoffs Nene too. We certainly missed him against the spurs. Is like after he went down the team didn’t have th same energy.
    I’m glad he is resting we don’t need him for the regular season.
    I can see how much better we will be in the playoffs. All those so-called media analysts doubters will see how wrong they were.

We will have Cp3 helping Harden, Harden won’t have to have all the burden and carry the team on offense. Now he has energy to defend and I beat CP3, Tucker, Nene or Ariza would be on him if he didn’t.
    Also we will have Nene and joe for posts whenever the pacing slows down. And Harden and Cp3 can iso in the final minutes of its close. Lockdown defense too, we will be pesky during the playoffs. I see the team resting or not defending all time because is the regular season. But we seen how good we can be and I feel like the team can take the offense and defense to another level.

Also I’m glad Nene will play against the Blazers. I know it will be a tough game but I know we can win it. It’s the only game I see us maybe losing. Only the one in Portland since they are playing well and they will probably start flopping a lot. And refs probably want us to lose that game, so that the warriors have a chance to catch us or at least make it entertaining for the media.
    Would be nice ending their winning streak and showing them who’s the boss. They are tough at home because they have a good home crowd. But putting them in place and sweeping the series will be nice.

Rest of the season looks good. I only see us losing possibly 2 games the rest of the way. A lot of home games left.

March games only Portland looks tough, rest of the month should be fairly easy as long as they don’t get complacent DET playing bad now, I think we figure out how to play against NO now. ATL,CHI,PHX should be W.

Then April
    SA should be W, then OKC, WSH, POR, and at LAL and SAC
    In April we can win them all but maybe lose one if we rest some guys or if we aren’t focus.
    Let’s go Rockets.

18. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

I
    i think I know who it is. :0 he seemed really friendly and helpful towards Cp3 and Harden last time we played them.

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

The Rockets-Blazers game is going to be a playoff atmosphere tomorrow. Lillard and company are going to be coming out looking to pad their fragile egos. Fortunately, we don't really need the game, so I just hope we don't overplay anyone or risk any injuries.

20. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I see what you did there....... Bring all your women in a ferrari

D-rock, hakeem94 and heypartner like this.