1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Timberwolves 3/18/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Missed the game today, but I’m stoked that the Rockets have won yet again!! When trolls from other teams purposely make accounts to rain on our parade, it only makes victory all the sweeter! **** the world, go Rockets!

hakeem94, jevjnd, D-rock and 3 others like this.
  2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Lol the pussification of the nba and a couple of its fans like you and dudewah

You push someone down on a dead ball you should expect the same done to you

You and dudewah are the only ones crying about green standing up to his teammate. Thats what this team been missing

You act like green is a demarcus cousins dumb hothead or something

Draymond green would have done the same thing

#802 vlaurelio, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  3. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

You dudes must be bored engaging with such a low effort troll

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Green is always ready for problems.

No fake hold-me-backs

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Just finished the game on DVR.

Good non-boring WIN!

Hope Harden's hand is ok. He's amazing.

CP - amazing.

Capela with the coast to coast sprints and flushes!

Nice to see Green stand up for his teammates. Unfortunately the wolf puppy landed on some fans. Yes CP embellished but oh well. Speaking of Green -loved that cut to the hole and the flush working off a CP pass. Loved his 3 pt shooting and overall energy.

Ryno is back!!!

Get outta there with a win!

hakeem94, RyanB, smp and 3 others like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

I sense you're also going to ask us to bring our women at some designated "fight". So SILly.

donkeypunch, heypartner and hakeem94 like this.
  7. smp

smp Member

No doubt. Might as well start another SAS, Charles Barkley or Max Kellerman thread.

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. smp

smp Member

Exactly. He just reacted. His natural instinct is to brawl for his friends. Definitely not a p***y.

9. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

You got something against Asians?

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

Oh no, someone doesn't agree with my point of view? Quick, better call him a p***y. That'll show him.

The fact that you think not pushing someone down in that situation = p***y, is really sad. The fact that you think this Dieng situation equates to something like Draymond kicking someone in the nuts, is even sadder.

I'm all for defending my Rockets, but CP3 heard the whistle, and still tried to act tough by wrestling the ball away from Dieng. Dieng then slightly pushes Paul, Paul flops, and then Green pushes Dieng INTO THE CROWD, and somehow, you think "boy, that Gerald Green is really cool!"

What Dieng did was wrong. But let's not act like CP3 wasn't at fault and that Dieng is the worst person ever.

Like I said, there are other ways to stand up for your teammates. Get up in Dieng's face. Cuss him out. Call out his family. Do stuff to get under his skin.

Why in the hell would you forcefully shove a player? That's the quickest way to get ejected. You're not automatically going to get ejected if you talk **** to a player. You will though, if you did what Green did.

When did I say Green was like Cousins? You're really good at assuming what other people think. Keep it up. You don't look stupid at all.

Draymond would have done the same thing? Done what? Push a guy like Gerald? I'm confused...no one outside the GSW fan base likes Draymond as a person. Are you wanting Gerald to become like Draymond?

Your arguments could use a little more clarity.

11. vlaurelio

you mean the hold me back routine

you need austin rivers then LOL

cuss out his family what a b!tch you are

because in his POV dieng did the same to our superstar

stop crying we din't lose we didnt hurt our chances in the playoffs actually made this team more respected, stronger, and ready for the playoffs

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. DameDollaOnTheyAss

Sooo Salty bra. Where was the rockets the last years? Oh they choked

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Everyone is talking about how the nba is softer now, but when i watch old games i just see them crying over fouls. I mean you do know that we can just watch old games right. i tell you one thing there's more talent now.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

AWESOME ! I NOTICED THE SAME!!
    I am nominating this post as a most serious candidate for the post of the week!

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...m-post-of-the-week-competition-thread.289154/

15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

hahah you took the words from my mouth...

16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Its hard for me to even remember all the daggers he put on the teams recently

17. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Lollards lame ass hashtags piss me off because they are so corny. Really? Ontheyass# smh#

18. Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar Contributing Member

really hope that green can play against portland...i want to shut them up tuesday

19. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I seriously doubt it. I think the real question is whether or not he gets suspended one game or two.

20. Juxtaposed Jolt

> states I'd be Austin Rivers if I use mean-spirited words instead of physicality
    > goes on to use mean-spirited words to try to prove point.

I mean, by calling me a b**** and essentially calling me a p***y, you're being an Austin Rivers, lol. Quite ironic, keyboard warrior.

Who are we more respected by? You? I'm pretty sure Green couldn't care less about a CF poster riding his dick.
    How are we stronger? How are we more ready for the playoffs? Take off your Green colored glasses and stop being his fanboy.

Let's say the roles were reversed and anyone else on any other team pushed our player down to defend their player. Would you respect that player / team more? Would you consider that team to be stronger? Would you consider them more ready for the playoffs? Doubt it. I'm sure you'd be the first in line to be Austin Rivers behind the keyboard.

At the end of the day, I get it. We're both Rockets fans. But your POV is so illogical, it's ridiculous. Feel free to reply back, but there's no point in trying to reason with someone as unreasonable as you. So, this discussion should be forgotten as well as this game thread. Onwards to Portland.

21. vlaurelio

I'm calling you a p***y because you think Green pushing off Dieng after Dieng pushed off Cp3 is ridiculous

then you advocate for Green instead cussing out Dieng's family.. WTF?? is your last name Rivers by any chance?

do you play basketball? if someone pushes your teammate on the court you cuss out their family? LOL

skroodup25 likes this.