1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pelicans 3/17/2017

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 17, 2017.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

And it is these bad habits that will hurt us in the playoffs too, unless we come out to play in every game.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  2. simon_!

simon_! Member

**** it, good game, i enjoyed it.

our shots didnt went in, theirs did and ok. i m sorry they stopped executing gordon back screen in "spain" pick and roll. gordon had tons of look that way. nowadays, he seems struggling to make some space from defender. that play is god given for him.

i didnt count well, but i think davis made only one bucket when he switch to harden:)

3. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Another terrible loss, not much else to say. Rockets have way too many of these games where they just don't show up, they aren't good enough to do that and still pull out wins.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  4. Zergling

Zergling Member

I don't even mind the bad losses that much this year because we've had so many great wins. I still can't believe we've won @ Golden State and @ San Antonio when they were both fully healthy. I still watch those game highlights like p*rn.

5. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

wow you are a r****d

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

^^ that escalated quickly

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

The quality of the posts are mirroring the quality of that game. :cool:

8. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

All the magic in the world can't help you if you miss layups and don't try on defense. The NO game was horrible. :(