1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Big Bro is watching you

BB100

2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

You're fat - Zing
    you're Doing it on the live feeds - Zing
    You wear makeup like a clown - Zing
    you're bisexual (she don't like you)- zing
    you're being carried by a girl - zing
    you lost half a million - zing
    you broke your leg riding a rodeo clown - zing

3. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

This season sucks ass. Boring and sh!tty.

Now I'm just rooting for the dumbass that will actually wake their ass up to vote Paul's ass out.....so far, no favorites.

VooDooPope and ptR91 like this.
  4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm debating if I should continue to watch after Mark is gone.

Rockets34Legend and VooDooPope like this.
  5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Last night was as boring of an episode as I can remember. Christmas is making a "big move" by backdooring Mark. LOL....

I'm hoping things pick up after Mark is gone, since the clique will have no other choice than to start picking each other off. Actually, they'll probably go after Kevin next, which means another boring week next week.

DreamShook and VooDooPope like this.
  6. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

There was a glimmer of hope when Alex talked about Paul losing to her this year but if she thinks she's going to take him to the end and win she's crazy. They're all crazy for letting him stay in this long but I have to hold out hope someone is going to betray him.

I think Mark was an idiot handing him the save a friend. He should have given it to Josh then talked up Christmas and tried to convince her to back door Paul. the only way to save yourself is to create a bigger target and if the're too stupid to see Paul's a bigger threat than Mark or Matt then they all deserve to lose.

DreamShook likes this.
  7. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

here's where i am now. if Paul doesn't win, I'll be disappointed. He's the only one actually playing the game. any other season, anyone playing as hard as Paul for so long and so early and making multiple alliances would have been found out and booted by now. for some reason, none of these showmance/nomance alliances are talking and comparing notes. doing that for 5 mins would blow up Paul's game. but he's got each of the power pairs so convinced that he's on their team secretly that they don't feel compelled to share notes with others.

that, by itself, hands Paul the win.

it seems no one wants to cross Paul b/c they know he is popular with the fans and that by doing so, they may upset Paul's fanbase and future celebrity opportunity. that is all everyone seems to care about, no one seems to care to win the game. they just want to set up their future as a "celebrity" who lives off of big brother fame, gets verified on twitter, joins Rob Cesternino on his podcast, and become a D+ Celebrity. Maybe future players will see how much the fanbase despises this and it will force them to actually play the game.

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  8. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

oh, and ZingBot took it SOOO damn easy on Paul... could have totally blown up his game by talking about how he's the only one playing the game. but instead a lame zing about not winning LAST YEAR?

even zingbot wants Paul to win.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Paul deserves to win. But I hate it. He's fortified his position. And the remaining jurors have no reason to be salty to him if they pick each other off. Which they appear ready to do. When they finally compare notes in the jury house they will realize he won it. Think Kevin will be a strong jury ally for him in jury as he's straight to the point. Really, it will take crazy to get him out now. And so all our chips are in the hands of pots and pans.

VooDooPope likes this.
  10. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Houstonians are probably a little too preoccupied to keep up... but for anyone still watching, i literally laughed out loud when every member of the "power couples" said during their DR during the HoH competition that "I hope me, <insert other member of "power couple">, or Paul can pull this off"

Man, that was surreal.

ptR91 likes this.
  11. PhiSlammaJamma

Matt says nothing all season, but at the exact Wrong moment starts attacking the two last people fighting over HoH. Dummy. But I don't really care. Their fight over HoH was some of the worst acting ever so someone had to say something.

#171 PhiSlammaJamma, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  12. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

How does another person have a perfect chance to back door Paul and not at least take a shot? House full of idiots.

13. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I typically like BB but cannot get into it this year, I keep trying but its very bland and everyone falling all over Paul is a joke

14. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Damn... Jason is in the news for some awful comments he made about Kevin... there is no way CBS will air that.

Too bad, Jason seemed like such a good guy. he's gonna catch a lot of flak when he gets out of the house. The Whistle Nut and Ole facebook page is getting the flak now... i'm sure his wife will be busy deleting the posts for a while.

15. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Damn I had to go search out what he said.... SHOCKED. How could anyone think that was appropriate and in a house where everysingle word is broadcast and examined? He's sunk. Any positive PR he had from the show is now history.

16. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I checked out after Mark left. I'm surprised people thought Jason was a good guy to begin with. I can't think of anything detestable that he has done before the rape joke, but I remember he was right with everyone else bullying the week's target. so big shrug from me. I expect it.

Kevin the only one left I think that still has solid footing on the moral high ground..

18. ptR91

ptR91 Member

Wow. I thought he would be the favorite after announcing he has a baby on the way, kept winning comps, and likable character (edited version anyway.) he's doneeeee now

19. PhiSlammaJamma

Dayum, Jason joke pretty sick. He's a terrible liar too, which gets him in trouble. Cowboy dying tonight. Now Kevin yelling. Here we go. And Paul is right, he's just setting them up like bowling pins.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I just saw a full house of "competitors" throw a HOH competition with 3 weeks left.. is no one comparing notes!? how can Paul be the middle man between 6 people!? How mad are these producers? How mad are the fans?

This is officially the worst season ever.

#180 DreamShook, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    primtim24 likes this.