1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

It seemed like a tie in with his new show which was advertising right after he was on

2. ptR91

ptR91 Member

Josh needs to take the shot at paul if he wins hoh for double eviction. hope tonight will be good

3. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Watching some of the live feeds and they are getting sick of Raven's tall tales.

4. body slam

body slam Member

what was the announcement or surprise at the end? Flipped to football and missed it.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Celebrity Big Brother in the winter. I'm kind of excited for it and now I hate myself because of it.

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Jason getting blind-sided, and watching Alex's, face was pretty satisfying. Alex went into "early season beast mode Alex" but now it's too late. She wasted her HOH on Kevin and Raven and now she will be the next to go. Jason left, with Xmas casting the final vote, and she still put up Kevin and Raven.

7. BigTex

BigTex Member

It seems Paul's elaborate plan worked pretty well...despite his terrible acting.
    Alex is currently stating that Paul is her new ride or die. She is clueless.

Alex has dumbest player of all time potential. Got revenge for Jason by giving safety to the people who blindsided them. She was also blindsided on the Raven eviction. She will be the biggest target going into next week

Kevin is all alone now. Kevin became the house pariah after Mark left. Jason was only player on speaking terms with him.

Josh has said you couldn't pay him 500K right now to turn on Paul. Wants to go to final three with Xmas & Paul. Hoping to cut him at final three

Xmas desperately wants to go to final three with Josh/Paul.

Raven in post show interview just stated she thinks Alex is running the house. She thinks Alex is the puppet master.

VooDooPope likes this.
  8. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Still pissed that Paul got 4 straight weeks of safety. 1st was his friendship bracelets which was pretty much an HOH. and then 3 straight weeks of just safety. Pretty much a third of the game...production treated him like a god so the rest of houseguests (besides Cody) started to as well..
    None of the vets got any free weeks of safety last season.

hieuytran likes this.
  9. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

What a load of crap. Alex got played. Paul is playing a brilliant game but I hate him.

hieuytran likes this.
  10. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

1. What? Alex puts up Raven and Kevin when she knows that Christmas voted out her ride or die and that Josh, from his crying and apologizing, obviously voted to evict Whislenut?

2. I don't get the fight between Paul and Josh after Jason was evicted, when Paul said "so if it was me, i'd have been evicted?" and Josh, while crying like a b****, said "yes". all that does is put a bigger target on Josh and Xmas and makes Paul look so innocent and he gets no blood from Alex or Jason (obviously he didn't know Josh would spill the beans on his goodbye message). That had to have been staged, but why would Josh/Xmas agree to do it?

3. I'm shocked the producers showed Josh's goodbye message. I loved how they put Paul's fake one where he lies right after, just to rub salt in Jason's wounds. But i am shocked, b/c they just blew up Paul's game and now Jason will go to Jury and tell everyone that Paul had an alliance with Josh and Xmas, and an alliance with Jason/Alex. Then Matt will say "wait he had one with us." Then Cody will scream "I ****ING TOLD YOU ALL" and Paul will be hated by all in Jury. I presume they'll calm down by finale night and still award Paul the 500K if he's in final 2

4. i'm reading online that Xmas looked to the camera this week and professed her monster crush on Paul and his schlong. that would explain why she refuses to hear Josh's thoughts on how sneaky Paul is.

11. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

I've watched quite a few seasons of Big Brother, and to me this is EASILY one of, if not THE WORST SEASON ever. I've never seen so many players with a sheep mentality before. I don't think Paul is playing this "masterful game" that everyone else thinks he is. He's just surrounded by idiots. Alex is upset about being blindsided and losing Jason, then she's rewarded with an HOH, and she doesn't even nominate the person who cast the final vote...that says all you need to know. But if it's not enough, we also had a cripple (who shouldn't have even been allowed to compete), win a RUNNING COMPETITION!!! They should be ashamed of themselves! I'm done ranting.....for now....lol

12. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

its too sad that i'm left holding out hope that the meatball Josh is the only one smart enough to figure out Paul, yet he's I think they're just teasing us with hope and in the end he's going to be too scared to use his power to get Paul out.

If he was smart he'd go to Alex and tell her the whole story about Paul and then either of them win veto and put Paul up in Alex's place. Xmas votes to evict Kevin, Alex now understanding Paul's a snake votes to evict Paul, Josh breaks the tie and send Paul home. Then he can step up in the finals and say... yes I worked with Paul, yes I acted like a jerk, but in the end I voted out the puppet master so I deserve to win.

13. PhiSlammaJamma

Think Josh made the right choice last night. If he can get someone to pull themselves off he can put up Paul as a default, and then vote him out and claim his skull by simply convincing Alex or Kevin to do turn on Paul. Xmas might become a bitter biotch, but she can't afford to be at that point, as she will need Josh. He will then get both sides of the house theoretically and will be in the strongest position to make final 3. Even if xmas is bitter he'll have a 3-1 edge on her. If they cant pull themselves off the block this week, he still has a final 3 with xmas and Paul. He's clearly moved into a stronger position than even Paul with the win. So think this was another huge misfire by Paul to hand Josh the HoH... although it may still work out for him in the end.

14. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Just cut Paul the check and get it over with. The only hope left is that Josh gets more votes to beat Paul to win but I don't see that happening.

Wouldn't surprise me if Paul gets rid of Josh this week knowing Josh would take Xmas and thinking Paul could win in the final 2 against either Kevin (I've done nothing all summer except brush my teeth and hair with the same brush) and Xmas (I can only win if everyone throws the footrace to a crippled).

What kind of half baked "celebrities" will they come up with for celeb big bro?
    A CBS daytime soap star
    A former Survivor contestant
    A real housewife from LA or ATL
    A one hit wonder pop star
    An ex-NFL player
    Bobby what ever his name is that appeared on BB this year
    A youtube "star"
    A former child actor
    An Olympic gymnast or skier

15. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

When Paul won that HoH, i'm certain he knew he won the whole game and it was in the bag. He's been gunning for the final 3 HOH and knew if you win the final 4 HOH, you still get to play in the final 3 HOH. You can tell he's trained for these competitions and knows when to turn it on whenever he chooses not to throw it to avoid getting blood on his hand. The only way he loses is if he somehow doesn't win final 3 HOH (unlikely) and the winner doesn't choose to take him to final 2 or there is a bitter jury (also unlikely).

If anything, I think Cody will rally the troops in jury to convince them to give Paul the win if there is even a hint of bitterness in the jury. He'll rationally explain that Paul was the only one actually playing the damn game and made moves to benefit himself all year long and none of these idiots caught on.

16. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Paul to F2 - kick out Josh, simple as that. He is guaranteed $50K.

Jury might screw him again out of $500K, but he did that all by himself.

17. BigTex

BigTex Member

This house is very cult-like. It's probably the best explanation as to why everyone is acting so non self-interested. And just blindly following Paul. In week 1 Paul said he was going to train his allies like dogs. Teach them that his advice/plans are for their personal benefit ...and then later on give bad advice...which blows up their game.

Cult leaders reform thoughts and gain control over members. Members lose their independence. Exhibit unquestioning loyalty. Critical thinking is stiffled. Communication is supervised & limited between members (no comparing notes)

"An “Us vs. Them” attitude prevails. Outsiders are viewed as dangerous or enemies. This turns members’ focus outward, reducing the chances they will spot problems within the cult. In addition, viewing others as enemies is used to justify extreme actions because of the “dangers” outsiders pose."
    (ostracizing Cody, Jessica, Mark & Kevin)

"Cult members’ rights are subjugated for the “good” of the group, leader, or cause. Members are told that what the cult wants them to do is for their own good, even if it is self-destructive. Members become exploitable."
    (throwing game away for Paul) (throwing comps) (attacking jury members)

"Cult leaders act larger than life. They are viewed as innately good, possessing special wisdom, answerable to no one, with no one above them." Cult leaders claim to have all the answers to life."
    (Paul came into the game as a BB celebrity. An authority figure with special priveleges. Most of the cast were Paul fans from the jump. He claims to be all knowing in BB because he has played before. He has been saying this since day one. Paul preaches that if you blindly follow his plans he will lead you to jury and then to the finale.

As opposed to last year, where most of the house just saw him as some loudmouth douchebag nobody.

18. PhiSlammaJamma

Agree, only way to lose now is if he loses his comp to a bunch of pansy competitors. The jury will know they got played. But even if they are salty are they really going to give it to do nothing Kevin or biotch Christmas, hell no. And josh talked about his big move but failed to get it done, so really, all he is to the jury is a crazy subordinate to Paul. It's near impossible for him to lose unless the competition is based on pure luck. The only thing he did wrong all season is waste an HoH on Jessica. Barely any obvious blood, except for Alex, and technically, his explanation for that was sound logic.

19. PhiSlammaJamma

Funny how big josh eyes got when Paul stopped crying Wednesday, and got serious on a dimes notice, lol. That was great.

DreamShook likes this.
  20. TexasFight

TexasFight Member