1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Has anyone got bingo on Raven's ailments yet? This girl is full of it.

2. ptR91

ptR91 Member

Each week/episode, these ppl are idiots. Game is rigged, if the hoh comp was a couple weeks ago, Christmas would not have played.

3. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

As long as the show gets ratings, things will never change with this show.

How stupid are these people in the house falling for Paul's ****? It's mind blowing....

4. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

everyone throwing the comp leaves me shaking my head. I think at this point they all
    1. Want to believe they're the ONE who can trust Paul
    2. Want to befriend Paul so they can get some of his "fans" outside the house
    3. Don't want to double cross Paul for fear his "fans" will work against their own "social media star" agendas
    4. aren't playing the game for the $500,000 but are playing to gain as many "fans/followers" as possible post BB

5. Rockets34Legend

How ****ing stupid is Matt to fall for some out-of-work p*rn star clown like Raven? He spends 70+ days in the house and throws everything away for some girl? What the hell?

Loved the crowd's reaction of silence each time he said something and expected something from them. It was also funny he said some joke and clapped himself and there was dead silence. What a douche.

6. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

This season is perfectly summed up by the fact that a one legged woman won an HoH that was a foot race competition.

primtim24 and Another Brother like this.
  7. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I'm fairly certain it is #2-4. The problem is ratings are as high as ever this season, which means we'll get more of the same next season. A bunch of sycophants with a BB vet they idolize. I doubt it will be anyone from this season, but it needs to be someone recent as I'm sure most of these vapid airheads don't know who Dan or Dr. Will are. Maybe Derrick? Johnny Mac? Vanessa? If it is Frankie Grande, I'm peacing the **** out.

VooDooPope likes this.
  8. body slam

body slam Member

and the meatball figured Paul out.

9. what

what Member

What happened

10. body slam

body slam Member

Josh pretty much figured out that Paul is playing the whole house.

11. body slam

body slam Member

missed the last few minutes what happened with the veto?

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Xmas with a dumb ass speech about there's only one person that hasn't been on the block then puts up Kevin. Paul hasn't been on the block numb foot. Jason thinks he is safe and Kevin has no idea what is going go.

I don't believe Josh was able to figure out Paul was playing the house on his own. Bobby Moynihan or the producers had to have tipped him off.

#192 DreamShook, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    body slam likes this.
  13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Producers are #TeamPaul though so they're tipping off Paul too that Josh is on to his game. I think they're playing Josh.

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

X-Mas has been berating and belittling Josh every time he brings up how Paul is playing all sides of the house even they are supposed to be each other's ride or die. She's mentioned her social media following multiple times and has talked to Paul about how they're helping out in that regard. I legit think she's more concerned about her "celeb" public figure status than winning. She doesn't want to risk a hit to her following by going against Paul at all.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Ah so many levels... Producers probably told Josh just to make the show more interesting. Last episode they had Alex scaring people on a loop because there was no game play to edit.

16. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Wait, so is Bobby Moynihan an actual fan of BB? Or was he fed information by the Producers to come across as one for the audience. He legit made me laugh out loud several times.

17. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

He seemed pretty legit.

18. PhiSlammaJamma

Josh...finally. Sniffed it out. Too bad Christmas biotch slapped him about it. But if anything, that just fires Josh up more in general. He may go rogue one. Too bad he practically called Paul out on it already and could not keep it to himself. though not sure Paul detected total mistrust. But to do get Paul out he clearly has to successfully switch sides and mobilize. Probably not gonna happen this HoH, but should get more interesting. This may have been Paul's first big misstep by controlling the veto against the will of josh. Or will he just execute Josh like everyone else. Fun to come.

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I don't believe you! There is no fun to come!

20. Rockets34Legend