1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anybody Else Cringe At the Thought of Home Games on National TV?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by PigMiller, Feb 8, 2017.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

All of Houston read thsi thread

2. Jake Stewart

Jake Stewart Member

It was a very good crowd tonight because they had a great special.

$29 Upper Bowl
    $65 Lower Bowl

Ticket, 1 free hotdog, free Rockets poster & after the game you got to go on the court and shoot a three pointer.

I was glad I atleast hit rim lol.

Ohhh and $1 beer or soda before the game.

They need to do this more it was very affordable and so much fun to shoot a ball on the court after the game.

Tha_Dude likes this.
  3. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Damn, dude you missed? I remember you started the thread on this and was hoping you would have made the shot. At least it would have given us something to cheer about tonight.

4. Jake Stewart

Jake Stewart Member

It's not as close as it looks on tv lol

Daddy Long Legs and Tha_Dude like this.
  5. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Ironic... Pringles no joke said "crowd usually doesn't show up til 8 and that's when we started playing tonight." Took an obvious shot at how empty our stadium always is, lol

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  6. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Oh, trust me I wouldn't have made it either. Still awesome that you got the chance, though.

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

You must have arrived at around 8pm like MDA said, because there was hardly anyone in the lower bowl at Tip off. Was sad to see.

8. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

MDA's comment is the first time I can remember anybody from the organization officially acknowledging this.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

not really. players have acknowledge this on several occasions in their own way like i've said before

10. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

Yes, in their own way with stuff like, "we need this kind of energy from our crowd every night" has been said...but an outright statement like that?

J Sizzle likes this.
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

it's the same message in the end. they all mean players/coaches do take notice and wish home court could be the way it should be no matter how it's said. nothing wrong with that at all.