1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Wrong thread.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

K. I kinda wanted to start an actual conversation on what we can agree on that is relevant to this topic but that's fine.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Their leadership needs to choose the cases they get behind better. Its hard to take them seriously when the mike brown, sandra bland, and the baton rouge cases dominate their propaganda. Oh, and their chants about frying pigs and the blocking of highways doesn't exactly help their cause. This is just my opinion and I have tried to be sympathetic to their cause.

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I started this thread about racism and the Trumpanzee phenomenon. The initial post in this threard is of a white man who got out of his truck to cuss and racially slur a black man sitting in his own car. On page 70 you want to talk about me playing the race card. Where were you on page one? Dumbass.

The "race card" and "white guilt" are some of the favorite deflections of the Trumpanzee, right up there with false equivalency. You guys have never seen a case of racism unless it's a comedian making fun of white people dancing. THEN, ho boy, that is a serious problem.

#1384 CometsWin, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  5. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Not only do you play the race card and call names constantly on a post-by-post basis, you also author full threads devoted to this purpose.

Thank you for you assistance in illustrating my point.. What more proof could be either requested or required?

LOL. I rest my case.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'll agree in Brown. Proping him up as an upstanding citizen was silly and only harmed their cause.

I will disagree with Sandra Bland. When the she explicitly told the officer to write the ticket and be done with it and the trained professional in de-escalation becomes butt hurt like, the onus is on the officer, the actual trained professional, to keep is calm carry out writing the ticket.

So, it seems as if you somewhat agree that BLM and minorites have some legitimate complaints. Can you understand that some groups of people are forced to see race and it isn't a choice for them?

7. CometsWin

Yes, the thread I created with a video of a white guy racially slurring a black guy is about race. You played your uneducated angry white Trumpanzee card and illustrated the title of this thread quite well. Now that your case is rested, you can go troll some other thread.

#1387 CometsWin, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  8. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Yep, and that is why you fail.

#1388 Tha_Dude, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    body slam likes this.
  9. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I don't think I could have made it more clear:
    • Case 1:
      • Right = Violent Extremism
      • Wrong = Radical Islamic Terrorism
    • Case 2:
      • Wrong = Violent Extremism
      • Right = White Supremacy Terrorism

I am just curious how this thread went on for so long without anyone rushing in to alert people that using the term "white supremacy" was wrong; much in the same way that others have, in the past, stated that using "radical Islam" is wrong.

Again, none of this has anything to do with the "90's" or Obama being a "secret Muslim".

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

11. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Sorry if I was not politically correct enough for you.

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I've seen this many times, but the boondocks reference still makes me cringe. I can see why Aaron wanted to stop the show...

13. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Trump actually retweeted this. Yep, the President is a middle schooler.

No Worries likes this.
  14. CometsWin

I fail because a significant part of America is ignorant and racist. Naturally so American.

15. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

A much larger part than you are willing to admit, which apparently includes yourself.

16. CometsWin

To compare how white conservative and typically bigoted Americans have tried to label Muslim terrorists and Islam in general with how white conservative and completely bigoted Americans have decided to call themselves is a debate very typically giddy'esque in nature.

And yes, it's all very typical of how conservative white America treats minorities with the lack of deference and respect they prefer to treat themselves.

17. CometsWin

Boring. Keep trying.

18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I'm so outraged

19. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I've Comes2Wine.

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member