1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

People on this very message board used the lowest hanging fruit of insults such as always calling him "Hussain Obama" as if someone's middle name makes them any less American and fit to run for president.

At least when someone calls the current president a "white supremacist" it's based from actual frustration of the president's actions before and after he was president.

There has never once been any shred of evidence that Obama was Kenyan born or a Muslim exptremist sympathizer. I mean that fact is more evident in the fact that if you as a ISIS supporter of what they think of Obama and the think he's an American imperialist kaffir.

Ask a self labeled white supremacist what they think about Trump... Maybe ask them before his comments about DACA though. That kinda did get their jimmies rustled.

2. fchowd0311

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Little known fact ... Hawaii is a small village in Kenya.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

With all due respect, bullshit. When President Obama failed to follow through on his "red line" threat to Syria, I said it was a huge mistake right here. Unlike trump sycophants (a sycophant could also be described as a bootlicker, in case you didn't know) who, like you, continue to make excuses for every single weird, stupid, bigoted, lying, and unpatriotic thing the man says or does, Democrats tend to call out Democratic leaders when they **** up. You should try doing that with trump sometime. You might find it refreshing.

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Obama wasn't Kenyan born Muslim but he was mentored by raging anti-west lunatic and his dad who he looked up to was a communist sympathizer. Like I said before the media totally ignored Obama's past and give him an easy path to win. Can you tell me with a straight face that if Trump was mentored by someone remotely controversial the media wouldn't have a field day with it? Just admit the truth, the media has treated our current president like crap compared to Obama. Since his first day in office, the media has been trying to create a false narrative that Trump colluded with Russia. That's enough to tell you about their agenda against Trump.

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

7. fchowd0311

Jesus Christ. I'm pretty sure you could tie me to extremist logic from being merely raised in a Muslim household.

Give me explicit quotes of his defense of communism. The dude isn't even fully committed to the idea of single payer health care and you think he's a god damn communist.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I don't even know what you're talking about. Who has a bias for terrorism? Seriously. And what talk radio host, FOX News commentator created the paradigm in which terrorism by Muslims had to be called radical Islamic terrorism in order to effectively combat it? Nobody in the 70's or 80's had to call it radical Islamic terrorism, or the 90's or the 2000's. All of a sudden under Obama we have to call it that. Why? What happened besides Obama the secret Muslim from Kenya trying to destroy America? Riddle me that.

This terminology argument is part of this pattern in America of how the white power structure operates. Drugs and crime are excellent examples of it in action. In the 90's, crack was a scourge and we had get tough on these black druggies and dealers. "Black" drug crimes punished and prosectuted far more vigorously than "white" drug crime. Now it's an opioid crisis and we have to treat these white suburban drug addicts rather than lock them up and throw away the key, 90's style. Do you folks not even recognize the way you treat your own communities vs how you treat minority communities? Do you lack the complete ability for introspection? And it's even doubly nutso how the same people that push this double standard are so quick to label black activists fighting the double standard as racists. Like what?

#1368 CometsWin, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The race card. What would you people be these days without it?

Truly pathetic.

10. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I'm going to ignore most of your post since it was clearly off topic.

Here is how it plays out for some people, how they see it:

• What happened in Spain:
      • WRONG: Radical Islamic Terrorism
      • RIGHT: Violent Extremism
    • What happened in Charlottesville:
      • RIGHT: White Supremacy Terrorism
      • WRONG: Violent Extremism
    Notice how none of that - I mean absolutely none of that - had anything to do with "talk radio host" or "black drug crimes".

There is definitely some hypocrisy going on here, and I do wonder if it goes beyond that.

11. CometsWin

You're going to ignore it because you're complicit in the deflection.

How it plays out for some people? What? What people? I have literally not heard a single person say white supremacy terrorism until you said it in this thread. I don't give a damn whether you call it terrorism or how you label it as long as you prosecute the crimes. Being in the Klan, a centuries old murdering, lynching, terrorist group should be a crime. Being a Nazi, an organization and apparently now growing movement that murdered millions of people should be a crime. Being in ISIS, a "radical Islamic terrorist" organization is a crime. Antifa, a bunch of vandal teenagers who beat up Nazis is now a terrorist organization. Why the double standard? You going to ignore that one too because it's off topic, ie you're complicit in deflection of the argument.

Why do you and yours continue to lack the ability to address the blatant double standards that you're complicit in deflecting from?

No Worries likes this.
  12. CometsWin

We would be white and privileged like you.

13. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

There you go again.

14. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

There he goes again on his own. Going down the only road he's ever known.

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Racism. What would you people be these days without it?

Truly pathetic.

17. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

There you go, yet again. Got anything other than the race card and name-calling? If so, I will believe it when I see it.

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Must be nice to puppet all day.

19. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

You mean like the way you guys playing the race card constantly, pretty much regardless of the actual topic at hand? You sure are right about that.

20. fchowd0311

Question. Do groups like BLM have any legitimate qualms in your opinion?