1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

#1 You created identity politics with racist policies and politics
    #2 Political correctness is a tool to combat your racism as unacceptable behavior so it follows that you're disgusted by it.
    #3 Calling out racism isn't hysteria. Hysteria is just your preferred term to disavow the reality. You present nothing in terms of dealing with the reality, preferring instead to whine about the complaints.

You own Trump and you're going to own every stupid, idiotic, and racist thing he does. FOREVER. You want to drag this country down a white supremacist, anti-science, anti-immigrant toilet then you're going to own that too. Threatening us with that reality is your problem since you created it. You're going to keep getting called out on it, b**** and whine as you will.

2. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Are you still wondering how the Democrat's hand-picked candidate lost to an ass-clown like Donald Trump, even after 18 months of relentless race-card playing and hysterical name calling, with ALL the left-leaning mass media experts declaring that race a mortal lock for Hillary Clinton? Your previous post is a poster-perfect demonstration of how.

Keep it up. The 2018 election is in just over 13 months, and then the next presidential cycle begins again immediately afterwards. By all means, quadruple down on this repeatedly failed strategy, yet again, and see what you get.

You people just can't help yourselves, can you?

3. CometsWin

Your whole argument is that you're a racist idiot, i.e. a principled conservative white nationalist, but quit calling me that and engage my racist policies as though I'm not or I'm going to vote for the racist buffoon again. LOL. Oh my god. Like voting for Trump again is your threat. LOL. The epitome of party over country, decency, fairness, equality, justice, et al.

Save your stupid threats. We know who you are already, you don't have to keep proving it by electing a white supremacist sympathizing, ignorant buffoon. You think we forgot?

4. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

You mad, bro?

5. CometsWin

Oh please. Lol

6. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Having a problem with saying "radical Islamic terrorism" but no problem with saying "white supremacy terrorism" sounds rather hypocritical - lacking criticism of one's own bias.

#1346 Cohete Rojo, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    No Worries likes this.
  7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

8. CometsWin

More false equivalence.

9. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

More naming-dropping logical fallacies.

10. Buck Turgidson

This needs to be re-posted, he's just a clown-like-child-imbecile:

“Some of you are from Texas and some of you are from Florida,” he said. “And you both got hit. In Texas you got hit with the largest amount of water anybody has ever seen. I guess the largest ever recorded. And in Florida you got hit with the strongest winds ever recorded. It actually hit the Keys with a — it was a Category 5. I never even knew a Category 5 existed. And they suffered greatly.”

el gnomo likes this.
  11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Obama - "When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

"I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go." —at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon, May 9, 2008

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think Obama understands where Hawaii is located.

Deckard likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

I think even you know deep down if we continue playing this game of 'find dumb quotes between Obama and Trump's you are going to massively fail. I'll begin.

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

London'sBurning likes this.
  17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

My point was when Obama said dumb things no one cared because you know the media's love affair with Obama.

18. fchowd0311

No...it's because he said far less dumb and absurd things.

It's really that simple.

dobro1229 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Obama got a pass

20. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Obama got railed for days for wearing a tan suit for F-s sake.

Obama accused of not being a US citizen by virtually everyone on the right led by our very own current president.

Obama was railed for using Grey Pupon mustard by FoxNews for crying out loud.

How anyone with a straight face can say that "Obama got a pass" from the media is beyond me. Sorry that Obama didn't create controversy every hour of every day like Trump does but it just wasn't his style to be a raging lunatic like Trump is.

The guy got us out of the Great Recession, killed Bin Laden, saved the US auto industry, ended Iraq war, legalized gay marriage, and kept the country relatively safe with a retraction of war efforts. He wasn't perfect but he gets zero credit from virtually both sides when he served our country well and what he gets for it is more and more hate.

Obama left the right and Trump with a silver freaking platter. The economy was as good as it's been in years. Relative Peace. Etc. Also.... Obama single handily tried to protect Trump from the Russia probe if you don't remember. Obama told Trump DO NOT hire Flynn. Because he knew what Flynn was up to as Trump did and knew that it would open up a can of worms for his administration which it did. Really Trump voters should be commending Obama for trying to save Trumps presidency which he stupidly didn't listen. Had Trump listened to Obama there might not be a Russia probe. Think about that one for a minute there Trump fans when you thinks about with every breathe how much you hate this man named Barrack Obama.

fchowd0311 likes this.