1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Aaron Brooks goes Danny Ainge on Kevin Love

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 24, 2011.

1. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

This is what I mean
    [​IMG]

2. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

West side b!tch's!!! I'm from the mean streets of ummm Seattle, Washington.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. AggieRocketsFan

He is obviously trying to avoid a trade to Minny...

4. RocketMania1991

Uh, those were definitely signs he was throwing up.

I really have lost a lot of respect for Aaron this season

Regardless of your role or contract situation you are an NBA player and have a job. Stay professional keep playing well and everything will pan out.

Don't dog it on the court (which is becoming blatantly evident) and be a drama queen and start doing little hissy fits.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

PP doesn't look amused ^^

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

If you look closely, Kyle Lowry was advancing towards Darko, but the ref had already stopped everything.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Feigen:

Aaron Brooks on firing the ball at KLove in last minute with lead slipping away: “He slapped me in my face and I felt it was intentional."

8. Wolfpack101

Wolfpack101 Member

Who would have thought Aaron Brooks would become the new TMac?

9. Shaud

Shaud Member

That's why I said nevermind. The refs kept anything from escalating. Gotta give the lady props.

10. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Undoubtedly there was a text message written in spanish on manu's phone from some guy on the rockets team.

11. agentkirb87

agentkirb87 Member

Okay, I havn't posted on here in a while, but I have to say something.

I understand that Brooks hasn't played that well after earning his most improved player award last year, and while I would attribute that to not playing for pretty much the first two months of the season... it's understandable for fans to be mad. However, why are we all the sudden acting like Brooks is this cancer of a player? He still makes 3 million a year, not 20 million like Tmac was making when he started having bad seasons, so we aren't overpaying the guy. He doesn't (yet) have a history of faking injuries and quitting on his team.

And that's not the worst part... the worst part of this is the fact that he is ALREADY coming off the bench. This isn't Rafer Alston back when he was starting. Lowry has already earned the starting PG job in the wake of Brooks' injury for probably the rest of the year. Why are we b****ing about Brooks right now?

Seriously... can we lay off Brooks until the season is over?

12. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

I hope Morey and Les see this. They will definitely take it as a BIG deal. We dont need that crap in our ball club. I like our no thuglogy policy.

13. agentkirb87

agentkirb87 Member

First of all, I'd like to think DM knows more about Aaron Brooks' personality than we do, seeing as they deal with them on a weekly basis. And second... Brooks doesn't have a history of being a cancer. Again... lets wait for atleast the 2nd or 3rd strike before we call this guy the next Ron Artest.

14. jzmagic

jzmagic Member

I'm with Aaron on this. Anyone who's played basketball before and has been stripped like that knows that its definately an intentional move to hit someone in the face like that. I've been stripped like that plenty of times and never did I hit anyone in the face swing my arms down after going up. It's just not a natural motion to do...

15. nodstonothing

nodstonothing Member

How exactly was Ron Artest a cancer on the Rockets? And if being a cancer means being a key player on a team that actually, ya know, wins a playoff series, then I'll take the cancers.

16. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I think some of ya'll are looking into this way too much. What if them "w" meant something silly like "whatever" because Lee or someone esle could have been teasing him. Brooks seems like a chill dude from Seattle and from what I've seen, he has a sense of humor. This is the same dude that wore that ugly red bow repping his true colors. He's a proud Rocket. And it's called a sense of humor folks. If anything, Love got punk'd by someone half his size and tried to play all innocent after throwing a cheap shot. Talk about no sense of pride. Brooks got wacked in the face, let the guy know that stuff aint koo if he wanted to step and Love didnt, shrugged it off with some jokes with his boys, the end. I swear, some people cant take the jokes.

17. RocketMania1991

[​IMG]

18. Landry92

Landry92 Member

Wow it seems that clutchfans is enriched with a lot of body language analysists and psychics

Its so stupid to think relate everything AB does to his contract sitution .. so cliche

19. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

yeah AB needs to chill out on that one. if he doesn't like getting hit in the face by big men, then he needs to get his happy rear end outta the paint.

20. BranJ17

BranJ17 Member

LOL @ Barkley like WTF