1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Aaron Brooks goes Danny Ainge on Kevin Love

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 24, 2011.

1. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

"You know what gang violence is, mostly
    and the people don't want you to hear this
    somebody shoots your family member
    so of course you retaliate, You know what I mean
    Same thing the U.S does except nobody
    even shot their family members
    you know, they see that, somebody bomb a school
    and all these people get killed
    so the united states feel like ooh that's messed up
    we gotta go show em who tha real killers are
    this country was built on gangs, you know
    I think this country still is run on gangs
    republicans, democrats, the police department, the FBI
    the CIA, those are gangs, you know what I mean
    the correctional officers,
    I had a correctional officer tell me straight,
    we the biggest gang in New York state
    straight up"---2Pac Shakur

2. amaru

amaru Member

Smart man

3. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

LOL @ Jhill making a face like its not funny but ill smile anyways. LOL @ Twill, that dude is in the zone....somewhere else, like at them cheerleaders probably.

4. delta69er

delta69er Member

Brooks has alot of these heat of the moment T's. Wasn't he like number 2 or number 1 in the league last year in technicals?

Anyways, ya he's probably pretty PO'ed at his bench role. I detect the scent of imminent trade

1 person likes this.
  5. aicedo

aicedo Member

did yall see him say my bad to rick adelman when he was on the sideline next to shane.

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Not even close. He was tied for #14th with 9 techs. Rasheed and Dwight Howard led the league with 17 each. Brooks did lead Houston by a lot; Carl Landry was second with 3 techs.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/fouls/sort/technicalFouls/year/2010

Curiously, Brad Miller leads us in techs this year with 4. Given the minutes he plays, that works out to being a hothead, lol. Aaron Brooks is second this year on the team with 3.

7. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Clutch:

:grin: ..

#227 LongTimeFan, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  8. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

I would done the same thing if I was him, I know it wasn't on purpose, but in the heat of the moment you can loose your cool.

9. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Dude STFU.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Nice edit....lol.

DD

11. Lefty

Lefty Member

Oh my god I laughed so hard at this.

12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Here is Aaron Brooks speaking about <a href="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=199652" title="Aaron Brooks throws the ball at Kevin Love">the incident</a> after practice yesterday...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QA5nALK8r6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QA5nALK8r6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

13. cavevato

cavevato Member

Hmmn watching it when it happened the hit on the face didnt look intentional and after watching Clutch's video I cant tell if it was intentional. I think based on Love's reaction, he didnt know what the ball toss was about, like he didnt know he smacked him in the face. At the same time AB's ball toss was was pretty quick, pure reaction and not much thought before it. Lol @ all the people overreacting to the incident. Sounds like they are talking about a soap opera or something, with possible motives for AB's reaction such as being disgruntled or on the verge of being traded..

14. erimanila

erimanila Member

I love love.

15. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

Every person who called the Aaron's response extreme, and/or complimented Love's calm reaction is being totally unreasonable. Unless that video was doctored, you could hear the impact of the slap. I challenge any of you to take a slap like that audible from +/- 100 feet in the middle of a competitive sporting event without responding. Give me a break. All things considered, I think Aaron's reaction was remarkably low-key.