1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Aaron Brooks goes Danny Ainge on Kevin Love

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 24, 2011.

1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

It's quite irritating to get hit in the face. I understand and get why he lost his cool but the westside signs were super lame. Were not in the 90's anymore.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I liked Brooks. He had real potential to be that lovable star that could lead a young, inexperienced and underrated Houston squad alongside Scola to an NBA playoff spot, and ultimately go out, guns blazing, sparking a few upsets.

After that injury he just looks completely dismantled and lost out there. His love of the game is gone, and so goes the team's fire.

He gave Houston hope, then he went Harvey Dent (Two-Face) on us.

3. Zfan

Zfan Member

I don't understand the hate. Come on. It's a little dirty play. A smack intentionally pretended to be unintentional. AB just send back a message "don't fxxk with me" throw the ball to Love's foot.
    AB is a tougth man for sure. I would like to see a 250 pounds big man do this. Too bad AB is the smallest player here.

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

You can't lose your cool like that when trying to close out a game.

AB's Rocket days are totally numbered.

5. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i love how darko steps in to protect love, because one 7-footer just isn't sufficient...

6. RCKTBachar

RCKTBachar Member

It appears as though Aaron is simply trying to throw it off of Love as he is falling out of bounds. There may be a little frustration involved but the play is not out of the ordinary. I thought Love played it cool with a little "calm down little buddy".

7. The Situation

The Situation Member

If Scola wouldve smacked Ridnour after he fouled Scola, and he reacted that way, we would all be telling Ridnour to get over it and that it was an accident. Stop being such homers or AB nut huggers. We should all be thanking Kevin Love he kept his cool and didn't smash Brooks

8. GBRocket

GBRocket Contributing Member

You guys with all your criticism of Aaron Brooks are way out of line. Its an embarrassment to be a Rockets fan to read all of the classless, bizarre, idiotic and inaccurate commentary you are all coming up with. Get a life.

1 person likes this.
  9. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Are you intentionally being a drama queen? Not sure if serious.

10. nathan8

nathan8 Member

you bet it, AB's role has him pesimistic :(

11. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

CXbby, any chance you could post the video? I understand Brooks being frustrated (was NOT intentional); but if he's going to the bench and throwing up gang signs, that's a major red flag to me.

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

Why are people bashing the people that just said he looked to be throwing up gang signs? I don't think it was gang related but he was talking to some fans behind the bench and he threw a sign at them with his fingers. He may have thrown up the W's because we got the win because it looked like he threw up an L symbol as he was about to sit down.

But when you do stuff like that people will talk about it. Just like when John Wall hit a 3 against Boston the other night and a lot of people accused him of throwing up gang signs. It happens and I doubt Rocket management will trade him because of it.

13. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Everyday I lose respect for Rockets fans.

14. pge71188

pge71188 Member

I respect Kevin Love, real good player. Brooks has now become a joke IMO. Ship him outta here.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Stop making sense.........you mean the "W" could be for "WIN"?????

As in scoreboard !!!!!

Either way...I stand corrected on the hand signals...but I don't buy them being gang related.....

And after watching that video, I am 100% sure Kevin Love did that on purpose......

If you don't believe me, try jumping up for a rebound with your hands in the air......and see where those hands are when you land.....trust me, they are not swinging forward.

AB is the boards punching bag....they will come around as his game comes back around.

People are impatient, this team is going nowhere......just enjoy the ride.

DD

16. amaru

amaru Member

The way they described it during the game (I didn't actually see the play) I thought it was alot worse.

Two men playing the game and testosterone levels increase. Sometimes things like this happen.

Hell, in the gym that is nothing but a high-five later and move on. It doesn't warrant an hour long discussion.

Yes, it was unprofessional, but in a certain way its good to see SOMEBODY on this team show some emotion....even if its directed in the wrong way. We are too listless for a LOSING team.

17. amaru

amaru Member

And I highly doubt the hand signal was "gang related"

Just because he's "black" and made that sign doesn't mean he wants to be or considers himself a gangbanger.

Stop watchin Faux news

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

[​IMG]

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Tell ya what, some reporter needs to ask him about it though....to get what he was saying there.......

It should not go unreported...

DD

20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

LOL @ the seahawk logo in the background getting its own set of shades