1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do you pee at home?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roflmcwaffles, Jan 11, 2011.

?

How do you pee at home (a majority of the time)

1. Sitting

50 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Standing

184 vote(s)
    78.6%
  1. wallyj12

wallyj12 Member

When you're done pissing while sitting, do you tuck IT between your legs and look at yourself in the mirror and think to yourself "what if..."

2. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I pee sitting down out of sheer laziness.

Btw, peeing sitting down is NOT a Muslim thing, it's a Middle Eastern thing.

#42 Mathloom, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. The Sensei

The Sensei Contributing Member

In public: standing up.
    At home: sitting down.

It's cleaner (less splatter). Plus, heated toilet seats.

4. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I'd rather clean up if I missed. Standing. There are other things to be lazy about. A man peeing while sitting is like a women shtting while standing, you just don't do it.

5. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Can't tell if serious. Dude, the reason public restrooms look the way they do is bc dudes cant piss straight while standing up. It has nothing to do with practice.

I don't EVER sit in a public restroom. It's urinal or bust.

I don't want to make this a D&D thing but this is..

Completely false. Prophet Muhammed was clear about this -- To sit and urinate. One should never urinate whilst standing.

It doesn't matter what type of Muslim -- Arab, Irani, Indian/Paki, etc..majority of men sit while urinating.

#45 sammy, Jan 12, 2011
  6. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Fat dudes sit when peeing. Can't see their weiner to point and can't see the toilet to shoot. Sitting down leaves no doubt and explains the lazyness/fat thing.

P.S.

This is merely speculation and not intended to suggest or imply that if you do prefer to sit down to pee that you are obiously grossly obese and cannot see the toilet or your weiner, thank you.

#46 Blurr#7, Jan 12, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  7. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

As a rebuttal, I sit at home and I'm really skinny. I think it came about from the times I had to pee really bad and I knew that even wearing a belt, my pants just go straight down if you tug on them. Pants down -> on toilet -> relief. It first evolved out of necessity in dire situations, and then I realized that it was not only much faster than taking the time to undo a button and zipper and then aim, but saved me a whole lot of toilet-cleaning.

I have no shame in admitting it, and am also a firm believer that in a male/female shared household, guys should put the seat down if they stand. It's mathematically logical.

Question my manhood all you like. I've got nothing to prove.

8. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kY4IMAM-j3U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kY4IMAM-j3U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If I've been awake for less than 5 minutes I sit down.

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Why the hell would you sit down to pee?

I have a rocket-stream of piss (it produces bubbles, if you remember that odd EddieWasSnubbed thread) that needs to be unleashed.

10. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lk4BSEFJq0A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lk4BSEFJq0A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

11. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

What is this... I don't even...

Really?! People sit just because they're at home? I'm shocked.

12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

13. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Uhh... pulling your pants down and standing vs. sitting are separate discussions. I'm pretty sure you can stand but still pull your pants down if you're too lazy to go over the fence or through the window.

14. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Maybe so. But it seems awkward to me to just stand there with your pants around your ankles. I associate dropping your pants in the restroom with sitting down.

To each his own.

15. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I sit at home.

16. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

EDIT: Dr Ludicrous beat me to it.

Reminds me of the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode when Larry discovers he likes to pee sitting down.

Jeff: Hey.
    Larry (with cane): Came for my sneaker.
    Jeff: What happened to you?
    Larry: I fell in the toilet.
    Jeff: How did you fall in the toilet?
    Larry: I went to go pee and the seat was up.
    Jeff: What does that have to do with you?
    Larry: I pee sitting down.
    Jeff: You pee sitting down?
    Larry: Yeah, have you ever tried it?
    Jeff: No!
    Larry: It's more comfortable, when you get up during the night you don't have to turn the light on and wake up, and you get to read.
    Jeff: What are you reading?
    Larry: I'm reading a lot of stuff.
    Jeff: What stuff?
    Larry: If I pee twenty times a day, I can get through a whole New York Times for God sake!
    Jeff: Twenty times?
    Larry: Hey buddy, when your peeing all over your shoe, I'm learning something.
    Jeff: What makes you think I'm peeing all over my shoe while your learning something?

17. rockingsoul

rockingsoul Contributing Member

I sit at home too.

Just because there will be no cleaning needed later on. I would suggest you to give it a couple of tries at least to see if you will like it. You might just get used to it like me. ( I discovered it by accident and now it becomes a habit ).

18. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

19.89% OF CLUTCHFANS ARE HOMOSEXUALS.

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Riiight. I would say the opposite. As in 19.89 % of cfans members are secure enough about their sexuality to answer the question truthfully.
    '
    Posts like this and "When you're done pissing while sitting, do you tuck IT between your legs and look at yourself in the mirror and think to yourself "what if..." come off as ones from closet homosexuals in my opinion.

#59 sammy, Jan 12, 2011
  20. TexasTofu

TexasTofu Member

ya , Im pretty sure its freaking impossible to pee into a toilet and not get at least one spec of urine somewhere, IMPOSSIBLE I say!

but ya sitting on the toilet to relax is boss,
    "pooping ain't easy, but it sure is fun"