1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do you pee at home?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roflmcwaffles, Jan 11, 2011.

?

How do you pee at home (a majority of the time)

1. Sitting

50 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Standing

184 vote(s)
    78.6%
  1. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

I always stand even when im taking a crap.

2. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

nothing easier than peeing while standing. if someone can come up with a way to pee and not have to unbutton your pants, that person would make a lot of money

3. Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack Contributing Member

I really never would of thought that many guys sit to take a piss :confused:

4. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Used to sit and pee but now I'm getting lazier and stand more often now. It's a cultural thing whether or not to sit or stand. I know some cultures think its awkward and wrong to stand, and vice-versa. Don't flame me because I'm just incoherently saying this but I've heard it's bad for your kidneys if you stand and pee because they are put under more pressure while sitting is more relaxing for the kidneys. Just something I've heard but have no proof or know if it's true or not.

5. conquistador#11

When a certain situation RISES, I pee sitting down. That usually happens in the morning when I wake up. I do that at home and I only use public restrooms on a severe emergency. I once held it in from houston to the RGV.

Just think of it as multitasking.

6. ling ling

ling ling Member

What about option C?

who here hovers when they pee?

7. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

It depends. If I don't have anything in particular to do, I'll sit and read. Almost all of my reading gets done in the bathroom. The other time I sit is post-ejaculation because the stream is unpredictable. Other than that, I stand. It's not an either/or, it's a both. Honestly, everybody pees sitting down if the situation calls for it.

By a show of hands, who's so insecure in their manhood that when they need to both pee and poop, they first pee standing up and then turn around to poop sitting down?

8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

the only time i have ever sat down to pee was when i had pneumonia and i could barely hold my head up, let alone stand...and it was an emasculating experience, ill tell you what.

9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

sitting down while peeing is way gayer than tuckin' it between your legs.

1 person likes this.
  10. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

This is commonly false information.

There is a hadith where Muhammad PBUH stands and pees.

Here is the overly dramatic sunni interpretation:

Yet another attempt from the scholars to ensure that pre-Islamic culture becomes a solidified part of Islam. This is why so many practices exist among Muslim non-Arabs and they believe that it is Islamic rather than Arabic. A great example is honor killings.

But you're right, that's for the D&D. :)

11. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Yes you're right but it's encouraged to sit so I would still think that it's a religious thing..not a cultural one.

Who stands in front of a toilet and then cleans themselves with water? I should have made it clear that standing is makruh (better to avoid, but not sinful in itself)..obviously not haram.

12. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure how you've deduced that God didn't say it, Muhammad PBUH didn't say it, nor did he do it consistently, but you still believe it's part of Islam. In addition, there is clearly an error in the hadith here as Aaishah is simply wrong in her assertion - this should at least inidicate to you that there isn't a good level of accuracy but it seems more likely that Aaishah is being a dramatic widow/wife.

Do you think Muhammad PBUH could aim better? Stand better? That he is above the shariah law? That either Aishah , Umar, Ibn Umar, Zaid, Bukhari, Muslim or Hudhaifa are lying?

If Muhammad PBUH smoked only one time, would you then say it's makrooh to smoke? Clearly no, because there is no report of him smoking, and it is still considered makrooh by Ahl al Sunna.

If this is about cleanliness then why are you told to grow your beard? Why can you pray despite smelling like sweaty balls as long as you do ablution? Why can you carry around that disgusting miswaak in your pocket? Why are you told to lick the fingers of people eating around you if they don't do it themselves? Are these clean things?

There's no consistency. The only thing you can be sure of is that neither God nor Muhammad PBUH told you to sit and pee. However God gave you a brain, and if you are in the desert and it's windy, you probably don't want to piss in the wind. That's common sense, not religion.

13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I emailed you through the board. Don't wanna hijack this thread..

1 person likes this.
  14. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Sit? Really?

Bunch of inhabitants of Mamby-pamby Land on here.

I am a man. Therefore, I stand.

15. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

[FAT GUY FILES: EPISODE 1]

Actually you are half right, unless I am sexually aroused, or suck in...I can't actually see my average penis beyond my belly when at the toilet. However I CAN see the toilet just fine, thanks for asking.

And just like Daredevil developed a radar sense to compensate for his blindness, I have a preternatural awareness of where my own penis is on my body AT ALL TIMES! (GASP). So I can actually aim with 99.99 percent accuracy without having to admire my own penis.

Besides this I can see the stream and when combined with a strong grasp of grade school level geometry and physics, and 39 years of non-diaper peeing experience I can, if necessary, make a minute aim adjustment JUST LIKE A SKINNY GUY WHO CAN ACTUALLY SEE HIS TALLYWHACKER.

Tune in for the next episode when I explain how a fat man can take a dump without being able to see his own ***hole.

2 people like this.
  16. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Sitting down mostly. The sides of my toilet bowl are low and easily splashes up. I hate having to clean it when I piss standing. And I'm considerate enough to clean it before my wife sits on it.

17. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

didnt realize so many men had vaginas

shameful

18. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

And yet, we're all perfectly happy with our lives, watch sports, drink beer, and get laid on a regular basis. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!

19. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it's all about the catheters

20. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q2uykzsoPe4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q2uykzsoPe4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    ???? :confused: