1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's coronavirus response

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Mar 13, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

his only path to not step down and go straight to jail is to suppress votes or delegitimize the election

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

4. Nook

Nook Member

I just compared the twitter account of Obama to that of Trump.

The differences are amazing.

One is very positive and inclusive........ the other is entirely negative and combative and anything positive relates directly to something someone said about Trump being wonderful.

I look at their twitter accounts and think to myself...... Trump really is a bitter and nasty man, and Obama is the opposite.... I know who I would rather be.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Could you imagine knowing or working with someone like that in real life? If the Twitter thing isn't all an act, I'm not sure how he hasn't gotten his ass beat multiple times (pre-Presidency of course).

#3885 Ziggy, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

8. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

There is a special place in hell for people like him. I don't care that now he changed his way. Fuuuuuu******** people like him.

Rashmon, JayGoogle and RayRay10 like this.
  9. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

What a surprise. The insurance system is full of murderous viruses that run things strictly for a profit and to drive their margins wider. We all knew that. Or at least those in healthcare did.

Our society is falling apart. This is the moment where people need to realize once and for all that corporations need not rule everything. When you run a country based off profit margins for a hundered years, this is the end result.

May as well burn it to the ground. Send every politician, CEO, and decision maker home, and start with Patriots who truly care about the people of this country.

I will be voting every single incumbent out in a few months. I hope you all join me.

We'll start evaluating their actual congressional records once we start getting rid of political parties, lobbyists, and corporate dollars.

#3889 Two Sandwiches, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

If only Biden knew how to speak words in public ...

If only Biden had a platform to run on ...

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He has figuratively. Consider his multiple bankruptcies, how the NFL wouldn’t let him in, how NV wouldn’t give him a gaming license, and all the times he’s settled suits.

It is though a testimony to his marketing genius to convince so many people in business to give him other chances and for so many to vote for him.

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree. Just think, even after his Presidency he can badmouth, bully, and harass anyone with Secret Service protection for life.

He and his offspring might lose that protection though if they end up in prison. The Grifters might be finally getting too greedy, bold, and careless.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

15. NewRoxFan

Fortunately trump wouldn't try to end the Affordable Care Act with so many Americans facing a growing pandemic... Oh wait....

FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  16. Two Sandwiches

Basically admitting that he forgot where the name comes from.

He's lost his marbles. The pressure is getting to him. The duties of "running the country" and trying to get reelected are too much. His true colors are coming out. Stupidity, hate, and ignorance.

17. Two Sandwiches

Oof. Remember all those that wanted to politicize the Republican states doing so well with their responses. Those red dots really stick out ...

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

"Cases are going down"
    "It's going to go away"
    "More testing than anyone"
    "If we did no testing, we'd have no cases"

#3898 J.R., Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Hakeemtheking and RayRay10 like this.
  19. No Worries

20. No Worries

BIDEN: Worst global health crisis in living memory. And Donald Trump will file in the Supreme Court today an attempt to strip away health care coverage from tens of millions of families in the United States. Strip away their peace of mind away from more than 100 million people with pre-existing conditions. If he succeeds, more than 23 million Americans will lose their coverage overnight. Including nearly a million Pennsylvanians. Insurance could once again discriminate or deny services or drop coverage for people living with pre-existing conditions like asthma, diabetes, cancer, and so much more.

Perhaps most cruelly of all, if Donald Trump has his way, those who have complications from COVID-19 could become the new pre-existing conditions. Some survivors will experience lasting health impacts like lung scarring and heart damage. And if Donald Trump prevails in court, insurers would be allowed once again to strip away coverage, jack up premiums, simply because of the battle they survived fighting coronavirus. Those survivors, having struggled and won the fight of their lives, would have their peace of mind stolen at that moment they needed it most.

They would live their lives caught in a vise between Donald Trump's twin legacies, his failure to protect the American people from the coronavirus, and his heartless crusade to take health care protections away from American families. You know, I have called on Donald Trump many times to withdraw his lawsuit. Today, I'm renewing that call. Mr. President, drop the lawsuit. Stop trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. Stop taking away people's health care and their peace of mind. Now more than ever, stop trying to steal their peace of mind. I cannot comprehend the cruelty that's driving him to inflict this pain on the very people he is supposed to serve.

RayRay10, joshuaao and DVauthrin like this.