1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's coronavirus response

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Mar 13, 2020.

1. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I ❤️ The Lincoln Project. They are doing a wonderful job exposing Trump.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We are watching in real time the President of the United States going bat **** crazy before our eyes. Books will be written about this one day. Some titles come to mind:

One Angry Man

President Gone Mad

The Rise and Fall of Trump and His Empire

MAGA: Mad, Angry, Greedy *******

Locked Up: Justice for All

The Man Who Did Nothing, The true story of the Coronavirus Pandemic that became the biggest cause of death in American history.

Nepotism, Greed, and Lies, The true story of the Trump family's attempt to rule and conquer at all cost.

The President Who Turned Back Time, The true story of Trump's attempt to stir up civil disobedience and hate in America once again.

4. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Well, if everyone that watched FoxNews votes for Trump, that's 7.7 million votes. If we give him CNN's and MSNBC's audiences...that's another 4.1 million votes. He's at 11.8 million votes...total...assuming every single one of those viewers votes for him (and weren't turned off by his idiocy).

That's less than 10 percent of the amount of people that voted in the last election (138,847,000) so I'm not sure why TV ratings matter, but then again, I'm not a 4D chess player like Don the Con.

Patience, DVauthrin and deb4rockets like this.
  5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Oh, this moment in history will be well documented. Books, Documentaries, Biopics, you name it.

Not even surprised by any of this. The man's ego knows no bounds.

joshuaao, Patience, DVauthrin and 2 others like this.
  6. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I have a feeling a huge majority of people watching that rally on TV were just doing it to see what a circus it was, and to laugh and poke fun of the whole bunch. I didn't waste my time, but the highlight reel clips with commentary about the whole fiasco were pretty entertaining.

I wonder if JR, Eric, and Ivanka had a Kool-Aid stand at the door inside the event, passing out fee MAGA hats with each glass.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. NewRoxFan

I usually wait for the Sarah Cooper reporting... :p

deb4rockets and RayRay10 like this.
  8. NewRoxFan

Hmm... now who would tell the NIH to study a study? Hmm...

[​IMG]

Buck Turgidson and RayRay10 like this.
  9. NewRoxFan

10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Tonight at Trump's rally he actually said "We're doing so well after the plague, it's going away."

36,015 new cases today and 863 more deaths.

Cases rising across the country, doctors and hospitals issuing real concerns, and 123,475 Americans dead. How are the families of the deceased and hospitalized doing well? How can anyone in their right mind say it's over?

He disgusts me with his total denial and lack of empathy about the pandemic spreading across America. He should be yanked out of his official duties right now, and sent packing. He is unfit to serve this country.

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

as long as Trump will slow down testing of the staff and people around him

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Mind you, they are the seeds of the "I miss Dub****" bowel resistance movement.

Once they germinate on the fetid ashes of American democracy and decency, watch out.

Do I really care about what Jeb Bush is saying? Maybe I do! After all, they weren't that bad.

We tried the "black reforms" and boy is it a mess with how ruined the post-covid economy is.

Let's bring back the white patriarchy w/ an established political family to smooth "that mess" over. ;););)::whistle::;)::whistle::

Patience and RayRay10 like this.
  13. Buck Turgidson

You forgot Jared.

14. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I wasn’t saying they are perfect, by any means, nor that I will like them once Trump is out of office. I was simply saying that I love how at the moment they are using all of Trump’s lies and deception against him. I also love the fact even though they are Republican, they realize removing Trump from office is what is best for America.

Invisible Fan and RayRay10 like this.
  15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Again, it's hard to be as bad at this as Trump is if you're actually trying

My guess is that sincie it's mostly Republican Governors who are now on the hook, they get their testing sites back, while the Trump MAGA Bus backs over them a few times and is the one that stupidly encouraged them to reopen in the frirstplace.

joshuaao, RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm gonna go FULL @DaDakota on this and say, at this point, if those protestors somehow got through the barricades and drug Trump out, I'm not going to complain or anything. But some of these decisions are literally killing us and I'm not confident in the available recourse.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. CCorn

CCorn Member

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Jared was guarding his pile of PPEs and ventilators to brag about how many PPEs and ventilators he's stockpiled for the country.

All while solving the Middle East plus the racial inequality "issue" in the US.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

20. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I can only speculate so I will ask. Why exactly is his position anti-mail? Ultimately why does it matter if both sides have the same rules?

RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.