1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron: The Pitch

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket River, Jun 1, 2018.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Admit he his mvp?

Or u mean falsely proclaim he is mvp?

Stormy1234 likes this.
  2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I will personally steal Harden's MVP trophy and walk it over to Lebron, if that is what it takes.

RyanB likes this.
  3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

https://priceonomics.com/why-does-portland-have-so-many-strip-clubs/

4. SORF

SORF Member

As a native born Hoosier, the Midwest summers are as hot and humid as Houston's. The two differences are the summers last 3 months, and the nights cool down where as Houston's days and nights stay hot for 6 months. Cleveland also has Great Lake winds.

Currently, the Midwest has had the hottest May on record...many days as hot as Houston. Now that is unusual.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Just my opinion.

Vince Carter/Zach Randolph/Lebron James/high draft pick to maybe trade for another good player.

6. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Ya but houston has better strippers... i threw ones at some girls so they'd put their clothes back on up there... and eventually got kicked out....

luckyman76 and Game7 like this.
  7. Game7

Game7 Member

Sorry to hijack this thread and try to start a long AND IMPORTANT bbq discussion.
    I lived in "PDX" for a few years about 10 years ago. The strips clubs are 2nd to none, but they must be stepping up on the bbq. I still visit once a year and I have only had "good" bbq at best there. Where are your favorite spots?
    I will also say that I lived in Austin and have tried all the hill country stuff around there, although Ruby's near UT holds a special place in my heart. RIP. I regularly go to bbq places all over Houston (Gatlins and Willows food truck are the most accessible to me and I like both for different reasons.) I used to be a touring musician and have been to most bbq hot spot (dives, food trucks, fancy joints, etc.) in the country.
    Let me know what I am missing in Portland!
    @topfive I welcome your opinions. where is matt's?

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Proclaim he was/is right in thinking that he was the rightful MVP. Do you do it?

9. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Concerning number 5 on your list. According the googles Houston was established June 5, 1837. Quick maths tells me that someone got there before Hakeem to build the city.

10. vlaurelio

Harden is the rightful mvp facts support that majority accepts that. You should too.

Lebron not petty like fans like you.

Gsw is a 2 superstar 2 allstar with refs superduperteam

At the minimum rockets need to add lebron or 1 superstar & 1 all star to beat gsw

luckyman76 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  11. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Isn't there a strip club that has over 100 oregon microbrews on tap? Thank god Lebron is a wine guy, because Oregon beer is also top notch.

The BBQ is a lot of imports, and the hipster scene with the food truck scene has brought some well reviewed digs. I think last years kingsford bbq pitmaster champion was a woman from Portland IIRC.

12. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

We need Bron Bron!

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

What good will it do for him? The man has enough MVP trophies, it's about Larry O'Brien or bust.

justtxyank likes this.
  14. HiddenFlawe

HiddenFlawe Member

a legit chance to beat those douche warriors

sammy and RyanB like this.
  15. durvasa

Harden is the rightful (regular season) MVP. But that’s beside the point.

The question was merely hypothetical. Is our desire to add him to the team so strong that we’d be OK with the Rockets org renouncing the position that Harden deserved the MVP, if that’s what it took.

16. vlaurelio

First, you really think Lebron is really that petty and insecure? Thats like a bigger *****/p***y move than KD..

If lebron wants to join the harden, cp3, & the rockets then that means playoffs mvp/reg season mvp runnerup wanna team up with reg season mvp/playoffs mvp runnerup to have the best chance to win another ring

17. durvasa

I take that as a “no”. If LeBron was petty/insecure enough to demand it, you don’t want him.

18. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don’t forget a Dynex TV

19. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

PG Chris Paul, SG James Harden, SF Paul George, PF Aaron Gordon, C Clint Capela

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Vivi likes this.