1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SuraGotMadHops's Recent Activity

1. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

[IMG]

May 3, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  2. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

I really don't think that's the case, both guys have been ass.

May 3, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  3. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread States banning lab-grown meat.

[IMG]

May 3, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  4. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Can you explain what you mean there?

May 3, 2024 at 2:17 PM
  5. SuraGotMadHops liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

[ATTACH]

Screenshot_20240503-123455_Picsart.jpg May 3, 2024 at 2:15 PM
  6. SuraGotMadHops liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

It’s not insurmountable but they’ve used ALL of their mulligans already. They have to play well consistently for the rest of the...

May 3, 2024 at 12:51 PM
  7. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

It's insane how much damage was done the first month of the season, despite winning 4 out of 5 we are still tied for second worst record...

May 3, 2024 at 12:40 PM
  8. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread Former Astros Tracking Thread.

I was at this game, that slam was when I felt like the Astros time was finally arriving after almost ten years of suckage. I also...

May 3, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  9. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Very impressed and surprised at Singleton's emergence since Abreu went down (and really before that). I was more than ready to DFA him,...

May 3, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  10. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

It is definitely time to move Bregman down the order. He could be hitting sub .200 after tonight.

May 2, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  11. SuraGotMadHops liked mvpcrossxover's post in the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

yordan and bregman combined 0 for 8. your top hitters cannot go 0fer and expect to win. hell, bregman can't even hit a sac fly when...

May 2, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  12. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

All this talk about Loperfido not being adept at 1b yet, it's not hard to be better than the defense at first base we've had so far this...

May 1, 2024 at 7:16 PM
  13. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

[IMG]

May 1, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  14. SuraGotMadHops liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread Fire Espada.

I last played organized baseball in Pony league as a 13 year old. That said, this is the advice I would give Espada. 1) if your SP is...

May 1, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  15. SuraGotMadHops liked Nook's post in the thread Fire Espada.

I supported the decision to hire Espada. He survived multiple managerial changes - very well thought of by managers and players....

May 1, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now