1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IBTL's Recent Activity

1. IBTL replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

I think is where I'm at. I've barely watched the past month and that's typically not like me at all. Just not worth watching these days...

May 10, 2024 at 1:16 PM
  2. IBTL liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

I'm not going to celebrate avoiding a sweep, it'll take us winning the next two series for me to perk back up.

May 10, 2024 at 1:15 PM
  3. IBTL liked mvpcrossxover's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

bregman did get 2 hits yesterday ........so he's on fire lol

May 10, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  4. IBTL replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Tigers.

14 messages?!

May 10, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  5. IBTL liked roadtrip's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Tigers.

Sweep! Win 7 of next 10.

May 10, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  6. IBTL liked Castor27's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Tigers.

Please limit talk in this thread to this series. Other topics should be discussed in the appropriate threads. Play-by-play is not...

May 10, 2024 at 10:20 AM
  7. IBTL replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Tigers.

Sweep baby! For which team? Who knows!

May 10, 2024 at 10:20 AM
  8. IBTL liked htownrox1's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Easily my most unlikeable player in the league. We get it bro you’re a star, enough with all this other bullsh*t Someone needs to knock...

May 10, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  9. IBTL liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

it was way before that moment, all his arrogance and bombastic flair went into the the toilet after the scandal broke. No more...

May 9, 2024 at 2:01 PM
  10. IBTL liked jim1961's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

[IMG]

May 9, 2024 at 11:34 AM
  11. IBTL liked CinematicFusion's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Astros are 8.5 back of division, 9 back of wild card. Division: The record for the largest deficit overcome by a baseball team to win a...

May 9, 2024 at 7:53 AM
  12. IBTL replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

**** a phantom !!!

May 9, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  13. IBTL liked STR8Thugg's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

**** your rebuild. Even if the season continues to go down in flames, which I believe it will, there are still plenty of very good...

14. IBTL liked STR8Thugg's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

This, very much this.

15. IBTL liked AWIN's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

I've been to three games this year and they've won in blow outs 10-0, 9-2 and 8-2; twice they've come back down 0-2 early against TEX...

May 9, 2024 at 7:51 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now