1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

DrNuegebauer's Recent Activity

1. DrNuegebauer replied to the thread Should the rockets keep this pick?.

Where would Jaquez go last year if they knew how he would deliver? Top 5? That's kind of the point.... No Wemby in this draft, but...

May 12, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  2. DrNuegebauer replied to the thread Should the rockets keep this pick?.

I think Clingan at 3 is a decent option. Rissacher and Sarr have been mocked 1 and 2 for quite a while. The rest of the lottery...

May 12, 2024 at 2:48 PM
  3. DrNuegebauer liked CantStopJG24's post in the thread Should the rockets keep this pick?.

Clingan would be my pick. A true big man who can protect the paint and catch lobs. I know Adams is coming back but he's probably a...

May 12, 2024 at 2:45 PM
  4. DrNuegebauer replied to the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

Top 3 is brilliant! Worst case a nice trade asset

May 12, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  5. DrNuegebauer liked beardsanity713's post in the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

Top 4 pick with that season just had. Wow!

May 12, 2024 at 2:24 PM
  6. DrNuegebauer liked Plowman's post in the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

No matter where it lands, we've already won here. WOW!

May 12, 2024 at 2:24 PM
  7. DrNuegebauer liked Castian Crew's post in the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

I was all happy until I saw the Spurs having a chance. Fitting the league would give them another top pick to go with Wemby

May 12, 2024 at 2:23 PM
  8. DrNuegebauer liked TimDuncanDonaut's post in the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

good luck charm? [IMG]

9. DrNuegebauer replied to the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

No. Just the Nets. We lost ours

10. DrNuegebauer replied to the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

Suck eggs tankers!! Hard to imagine the Spurs not being gifted 1 here.... Sarr or Clingan a genuine chance for us. BKN kicking...

11. DrNuegebauer replied to the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

OK, 1 draft sim for the day and we got pick 4 (own). Atlanta jumped us to be 2nd, so we get 11 from BKN

May 12, 2024 at 2:00 PM
  12. DrNuegebauer replied to the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

If we ever deserved a 7% chance, it is in this one. Give us our own pick top4 and the 9 as well (or make.both top 4!!) It would make...

May 11, 2024 at 10:01 PM
  13. DrNuegebauer liked theDude's post in the thread Feigen: Rockets offered the Nets their draft picks back at the deadline for the Suns’ Draft Picks.

If anyone can play this game: Ron Holland Cody Williams Dalton Knecht I would be ok with Knecht. I think he has a high floor and fits a...

May 11, 2024 at 8:07 AM
  14. DrNuegebauer liked Dr of Dunk's post in the thread 2024 NBA Draft Top 10 Prospects and why this list matters.

Yeah, but a 3 is less than a 20' jumper in high school, so it's hard to compare. In high school, the offense was also run a lot through...

May 11, 2024 at 12:13 AM
  15. DrNuegebauer replied to the thread 2024 NBA Draft Top 10 Prospects and why this list matters.

I haven't been as engaged with the college game this year, but Knecht looks very lost defensively on the occasions I have seen him. A...

May 10, 2024 at 2:43 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now