[Fantasy] McDonald's UEFA EURO 2016 Fantasy Ball

Yung-T

One cheap but beastin player I want is listed at defender although he played 100% of his games as a 6/midfield, this is stupid.

I spent like 5 minutes on mine. I don't know the majority of these players.
I took half of my team from the Premier league, I know some older players
Glad that Wales is in (Finally having Bale at a major tourney) (Never get CR7 in the group stage)
Guys like Bellerin and Moreno are not in because Spain is stacked and probably only calls up Barca, Real and Atletico players

Jontro

Not gonna show my award-winning team.
C'mon breh. We want to see the fruits of your 2 hour work. Besides it's still a preliminary set up. We'll all probably change our lineups before the first match.

I took half of my team from the Premier league, I know some older players
Glad that Wales is in (Finally having Bale at a major tourney) (Never get CR7 in the group stage)
Guys like Bellerin and Moreno are not in because Spain is stacked and probably only calls up Barca, Real and Atletico players
Good points. I'm also rethinking on my English players. England's been very below average for the last decade and a half now. I don't know if any of them will be worth the points spent. But they're cheaper. I also made my team from primarily premier league players (or has been in the PL), except for the few famous ones that errbody knows (i.e. Neuer, Chiellini, Pepe, Muller).

Jontro

C'mon brehs, sign up and join. It only takes like 30 minutes.

Plus we'll get to see Tizzle's award winning lineup once the competition starts.