[Fantasy] McDonald's UEFA EURO 2016 Fantasy Ball

Selecting a Captain
From your starting XI you can select a player as a captain whose score will be doubled at the end of each matchday. If your captain does not play a minute then no player's score will be doubled.

Substitutions

Manager substitutions
After all matches on a single day have finished and before the next matches start, you can:

• Replace any player (unless they were sent off) with one from your bench whose team is yet to play
  • Change your captain (if he was not sent off) with a player from your squad whose team is yet to play
  • Players who are substituted out will score 0 points. The captain bonus will be lost from your original captain if a new captain is selected. Substitutions and captain changes can't be cancelled once confirmed.
  • An unlimited number of manager substitutions can be made, although it is not possible to make them after games on the last day of the matchday as all fixtures will have been completed.
  • If a manager substitution or captain change is made, then no automatic substitutions will take place in your team that matchday

I think you can substitute all you want and captain anyone then change change, until the end of GW

but your former captain will lose his points

Example: Your captain Lukaku made 6 pts and you think another guy would make more points and you give him captain, and that dude say Ronaldo scores only 2 cap points in his game and it is the end of match day

You'll lose Lukaku's captain pts and gain Ronaldo's 2 captain points and that is valid for the end result.

Jontro

how the shit do you guys have 25 points already???

I have a total of 5 points from 2 players. The rest haven't played, and suddenly we're in matchday 2??

how the shit do you guys have 25 points already???

I have a total of 5 points from 2 players. The rest haven't played, and suddenly we're in matchday 2??
It could be that they give out more points and subtract more points say red card... yellow card than in the Premier League game

Yung-T

First after gameday 1, but forgot to adjust my line-up for this round and still have Griezmann, who isn't even starting today, as captain. Welp.

Jontro

I tried making changes, but there isn't an option to buy/sell a player. So I'm stuck with my original squat.

Fugg dis shit and fugg da po-lees!

I tried making changes, but there isn't an option to buy/sell a player. So I'm stuck with my original squat.

Fugg dis shit and fugg da po-lees!
Transfer deadlines;)

Gameweek Deadline
Matchday 1 10 June 21.00
Matchday 2 15 June 15.00
Matchday 3 19 June 21.00
Matchday 4 25 June 15.00
Matchday 5 30 June 21.00
Matchday 6 06 July 21.00
Matchday 7 10 July 21.00

Transfer deadlines;)

Gameweek Deadline
Matchday 1 10 June 21.00
Matchday 2 15 June 15.00
Matchday 3 19 June 21.00
Matchday 4 25 June 15.00
Matchday 5 30 June 21.00
Matchday 6 06 July 21.00
Matchday 7 10 July 21.00
I think between Matchday 1 - 3 you had only 24 hours but you will have more before knockout stages!?