[Fantasy] 2015-2016 Premier League Fantasy

Jontro

When Sturridge inevitably goes down and Ings turns into Borini 2.0, Benteke will be the only option left!
True, but really, it's a huge risk. At the end of the day, LFC might have failed in their striking department and Benteke might just score 15-19 goals in the whole season (cups and Europa combined). With his cost (8 pounds, I believe), it's worth investing in someone else and spend a little bit more. Kane is only 1 pound more and Pelle is .5 cheaper.

My strikers are Aguero, Kane, and Berahino. The last kinda sucks, but might get lucky in a few games.
We'll see, if Benteke looks good the first month, I'll trade in Kane for him.

Jontro

Made major changes to my roster. Keeping an eye out for new players coming in from other leagues that were monsters for their previous team, but still cheap in the EPL.

Prepare to lose to the Jontro! unless you win.

Jontro

So I'm undecided with my midfield. Should I pick Henderson or new-boy-sensation Firmino?

Hendo just got promoted to Captain so I assume he'll get more starts and minutes compared to the rest of the team. Firmino looks like he has a lot of flare and promising, but he has plenty of competition.

Which one would you go for?

So I'm undecided with my midfield. Should I pick Henderson or new-boy-sensation Firmino?

Hendo just got promoted to Captain so I assume he'll get more starts and minutes compared to the rest of the team. Firmino looks like he has a lot of flare and promising, but he has plenty of competition.

Which one would you go for?
I went with Henderson. Firmino is too big of a question mark.

I am predicting Roberto F will do well in the second half of the season, too crowded in the offensive midfield section, I dropped all of my Liverpool players and replaced them with Arsenal ones....for now