[Fantasy] 2015-2016 Premier League Fantasy

^^You're going to be sorely disappointed in Lukaku. Had him on my team last year and had to drop him. He's mostly a no-show.

I wonder if Kane will have another killer season like he did last year. Dude was so cheap too. Hopefully it's a fluke season, so I won't regret not picking him this year (can't afford to).
I am mullin over.
Transfer period ends in 2 weeks. Lukaku is even a no show in the Natinal squad but he did have a nice streak with Everton. I am not a regular PL watcher so I will have problems like Yung bro. May good fortune and the Force be with my picks.

Jontro

I joined another league as well, and apparently you have the SAME roster for ALL your leagues. wth.

I would like to use different strategies for H2H leagues than a points-based league.

Jontro

any advice for my first season would be welcome. Think of me as not just another rival but a contributor thx.
You'd do well to focus on getting the best goal keeper and defensive back 4. Championships are won through defense and it's no different with Fantasy EPL. Pick one good Forward from a mid-table team because they will get more chances than Forwards from top-4 teams (i.e. Berahino, Benteke) and pick cheap midfielders.

Good luck breh!

You'd do well to focus on getting the best goal keeper and defensive back 4. Championships are won through defense and it's no different with Fantasy EPL. Pick one good Forward from a mid-table team because they will get more chances than Forwards from top-4 teams (i.e. Berahino, Benteke) and pick cheap midfielders.

Good luck breh!
If you're paying top dollar for anything, it should be elite goal scoring or clean sheets for defense, IMO.

If you're paying top dollar for anything, it should be elite goal scoring or clean sheets for defense, IMO.
Mostly I played the FIFA WC Fantasy game and the midfield did well for me..... seeking out good value and cheaper options there should do me some good.

Not gonna risk everything in the first half but will do more from GW 20 on forward.

Mostly I played the FIFA WC Fantasy game and the midfield did well for me..... seeking out good value and cheaper options there should do me some good.

Not gonna risk everything in the first half but will do more from GW 20 on forward.

Jontro

Benteke going to win me the league. 50 goals in 10 games please.
Wut? I'm staying clear away from Benteke. Not sure how his game will translate to LFC's style. He thrives in the air, but we hardly ever play crosses.

Some secondary strikers and wingers are put in the midfielder list.
True. Sterling and Sanchez were supposedly great choices, however Sanchez delivered while Sterling turned invisible in the second half. Plus Sterling is in City, I doubt he'll get as many minutes as he did in LFC, so many good competition.

Hazard and Silva really delivered.