[Fantasy] 2015-2016 Premier League Fantasy

3rd and just hanging

1st is out of the question.

Congrats Original Gangsters - He is the GSW of the league

I just want Home Court and I'll be ok
Thanks but the season isn't over yet!

I think the key to this game is patience, self control (saving your special abilities/wild cards) and a lot of luck (I triple captained Lukaku and he did nothing, but Aguero saved me the week after by scoring 4).

I'm playing in another mini-league and am 2nd behind a guy who is first in his country (Honduras)! Which is absolutely crazy.

Are we doing playoffs? And how?

Jontro

24 points this game week. Fucking captain Aguero didn't play, De Bruyne didn't play, others injured

I mean 24 points hahahah

If not for the two GOAT RedRedemption and LC Ahmed, I would have been last this game week. Them 2 are da real MVP's
Did you vice-captain Sturridge? He would have been a good choice, but Klopp is confused with his lineup. He went full retard the last few games.

Btw I just found out from a buddy that you can check the team's lineup the morning of the game before the lineup deadline. I was going to captain Aguero as well, but saw that his name wasn't in City's starting 11 so chose Kane instead. Pretty helpful.

Did you vice-captain Sturridge? He would have been a good choice, but Klopp is confused with his lineup. He went full retard the last few games.

Btw I just found out from a buddy that you can check the team's lineup the morning of the game before the lineup deadline. I was going to captain Aguero as well, but saw that his name wasn't in City's starting 11 so chose Kane instead. Pretty helpful.
So I tried doing that on one of the mid week games because I am at work and the games start at a convenient time around 1.45 CST. I was locked out of the system and when I did login (which was still 40-45 minutes) before the game, I couldn't make any changes and lost lots of points that week. Ever since I haven't tried that.

Good info though. It's a learning process.

As Dwight would say, no matter how the season ends, I'm still a champion. And I won't let anyone tell me different!

Can you post a link where you can see the lineup before the game.... thanks in advance

Jontro

My buddy told me from Livescore, but I think you can get the lineup from pretty much any website from google. They have the lineup update on d-day, so you have to act quickly because you only have a few hours to change your starting xi before it closes.

But if you know what you're doing, it'll only take you 5-10 minutes to finalize the right roster.

My buddy told me from Livescore, but I think you can get the lineup from pretty much any website from google. They have the lineup update on d-day, so you have to act quickly because you only have a few hours to change your starting xi before it closes.

But if you know what you're doing, it'll only take you 5-10 minutes to finalize the right roster.
Prolly use it for next season, try to finish this one on a high note without it
thx