[Fantasy] 2015-2016 Premier League Fantasy

Jontro

Well partly because everyone else has Kane and / or Vardy and it's kind of hoping you can make some difference by having someone who is not amongst other teams and partly because whenever he has played, he seems to score well
Sturridge does know how to score. He just doesn't get to see the pitch very often. To think I had Benteke at the beginning of the season and was boasting that he'd score uncountable amounts of headers.

Sturridge does know how to score. He just doesn't get to see the pitch very often. To think I had Benteke at the beginning of the season and was boasting that he'd score uncountable amounts of headers.
That is why you have Dream Teams, players that play consistently well

except for Lukaku who was dynamite in the first half of the season and has not scored in 8 or 9 GWs

I turned it around though, 4 players made more than 30 pts in the last 3 games

Props to Hazard, Van Aanholt and Mannone (well Sturridge scored 2 pts better than Zero)

Jontro

So I got 85, which means with the -24 I'm sitting on 61 points. Not too shabby. Would have probably scored around low 40s or high 30s had I not made the 7 extra changes. daywalker went cray in the 4th quarter and scored all those points in the clutch. Congrats breh.

Jontro

So, last game of the season coming up brehs. Pick your roster wisely and may the brehforce be with you.

Should some of us fail, may we fail spectacularly with fireworks and disco music.

I'm pretty set on the 8th spot. See yalls in the playoffs!

Yea, you mean one of those where everyone picks the game scores? Or one like this with individual player rating?
Personally I would be up for both
For the league maybe player based ranking like this one, good ol Fantasy Ball
I recall that Kicker (kicker.de/games/interactive) had a decent one, would be great to find one in English

Jontro

those 2 hovering above me
So close but cannot get past them for 3 GWs
Well, 11th place would be no consolation prize either
40 points isn't as close as you think. That's at least 2 GW of them sucking at a catastrophic level and you picking the right captain and +15 pts above average performance for the rest of the team.

I was only 20 points behind Tizzle breh in GW 37. and after GW 38, I'm behin by 30. It's more difficult playing catch-up.

40 points isn't as close as you think. That's at least 2 GW of them sucking at a catastrophic level and you picking the right captain and +15 pts above average performance for the rest of the team.

I was only 20 points behind Tizzle breh in GW 37. and after GW 38, I'm behin by 30. It's more difficult playing catch-up.
40 pt differential only at the end

2 GWs before it was about 25 pts, and I thought I had a shot

Prolly right, it is hard. There is the Euro 2016 game so I can try undo my mistakes