[Fantasy] McDonald's UEFA EURO 2016 Fantasy Ball

Team name. SailorMurn

@Jontro Not sure about the Modrić pick, he primarily plays as the defensive midfielder, Rakitić and Perišić are more offensively oriented. Although Modrić plays those killer deep crosses, so who knows.

Btw, Pjaca is only 5 mil and he's almost certainly going to play in the starting XI. Value pick right there.

Jontro

Anyway, after some consideration, I took to Croation Sensat's opinion and switched out Modric. Then ended up overhauling errbody. :(

Now I have a worse team that what I had before. No bench whatsoever. all my bench players are like 4.0 or 5.0 players. the lowest possible.

Anyway, after some consideration, I took to Croation Sensat's opinion and switched out Modric. Then ended up overhauling errbody. :(

Now I have a worse team that what I had before. No bench whatsoever. all my bench players are like 4.0 or 5.0 players. the lowest possible.
Oh, man, now I take the blame if your team happens to suck. :D
I mean, Modrić is not a bad pick, he's definitely our best player, the thing is that Perišić will score more goals and Rakitić will have more assists. Modrić is more involved in the build-up play than the finishing touch. He still plays killer balls and takes the corners, but so does Rakitić, and he's more offensively oriented. And Perišić is just a terror on the wing, he's our main goalscorer besides Mandžukić.

Lol I fell asleep but I managed to swap Griezmann for GIROUD, lmao!