1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zumba Instructor or Prostitute

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DFWRocket, Feb 21, 2013.

1. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

I know this is an old story, but todays article was too good to not share. It made me laugh out loud. (see the bolded parts below)

http://news.yahoo.com/landlord-suspicious-maine-zumba-instructor-190135917.html

ALFRED, Maine (AP) — A landlord who rented office space to a Zumba instructor accused of being a prostitute testified he became suspicious when tenants heard "groaning and moaning." A pizza shop manager told a jury that the woman disrobed in front of him during a delivery.
    The risque details emerged in court Thursday as testimony began in the trial of Mark Strong Sr., an insurance businessman charged with 13 counts that accuse him of helping the fitness instructor engage in prostitution.
    The 30-year-old woman, Alexis Wright, is accused of engaging in prostitution at the dance studio, at an office across the street and at her own home. Authorities have said she videotaped clients without their knowledge. She will be tried later.
    Christopher West, a landlord who rented office space to Wright, testified he began receiving complaints from other tenants within a couple of weeks. He testified about loud music, moaning, groaning and laughter coming from the office.
    He became suspicious when he witnessed men coming and going. He told police he intended to evict her but was asked him to hold off because of an ongoing investigation. After police executed a search warrant, he said he discovered a box of adult toys, a bin of used condoms and baby wipes, and a massage table. An agent seized two video cameras, including one that was hidden.
    Dan Racaniello, manager of a pizza shop next to the studio, testified that when he delivered spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread, Wright came to the door wearing only a towel, which she dropped to reveal she was naked. She paid $40 for the $8 meal and told him to keep the change.
    "She fussed around with her wallet and off goes the towel. I felt awkward," said Racaniello, who left her apartment stunned both by the nudity and a generous tip, saying, "It made my day.
    "
    Both Strong and Wright have pleaded not guilty.
    Strong helped Wright launch her Pura Vida dance-fitness studio by co-signing for her lease and loaning money with commercial notes that were repaid with interest. He contends he didn't know about allegations of prostitution, and testimony Thursday indicated that he didn't sign any documents related to the rented office.
    The defense contends the married Strong engaged in bad behavior by having an affair with Wright but didn't engage in criminal conduct. Prosecutors, meanwhile, contend Strong communicated frequently with Wright about business details via video chat, email and text.
    The case has generated attention because of the size of the alleged operation and its location in a quaint seaside village near Kennebunkport, home of the Bush family's Walker's Point summer compound.
    A lawyer who's seen Wright's alleged client list says it includes more than 150 names, some of them prominent. More than 60 people have been charged so far with engaging a prostitute. Law enforcement officials say Wright kept meticulous records suggesting the sex acts generated $150,000 over 18 months.

2. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Learn to add pics:
    [​IMG]

3. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

so..........who are the other 90 people?

4. sinobball

sinobball Member

It says "some of them prominent".

5. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

I'll go to Maine for the scenery, but I will stay for the zumba w****

1 person likes this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

7. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Would hit

8. Orange

Orange Member

Wish she was in houston. Would pay for that.

9. sinobball

sinobball Member

There's a bunch of videos as well. Including one where she ate a popsicle that she repeated inserted into her DNA dumpster. Yes I already quit the no-FAP game.

10. dback816

dback816 Member

Hey hey I can drive up to Maine right now!

Oh wait too late...

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Damn I only live hour and a half from that town! Ahem.... Is she still providing lessons?

12. fchowd0311

Damn Google you know me too well:)
    [​IMG]

13. fchowd0311

dropbox you failed me. aw well, right click and "open in new tab".

14. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Besides the fact that you are in Andover and are going to hang with Salman Rahman, what am I supposed to get from that image?

15. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

A little watersports in that popsicle video...:grin:

16. liljojo

liljojo Member

Happy Birthday Salman Rahman!

Do you ever call him Salmon Ramen? Because I would.

17. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Where can I has uncensored??

18. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

The internet
    [​IMG]

19. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Go be a police officer in Maine....tapes might be sticky though