1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zino Platinum Cigars

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bottlerocket, Jun 27, 2006.

1. bottlerocket

bottlerocket Member

A friend of mine recommended to me Zino cigars.
    Just wanted more info about them and if they are a quality smoke or not.

2. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

Anything made out of the Davidoff factory is HIGH-END stuff, but the Plat line has two VERY different cigars to pick from.. The Scepter is the lower end smaller cigars it packs a big punch up front while the Crown Plats start out much more smooth, creamy and pickup very nicely, but IMO they are not worth the $30.00+ price tag for each.. If you want a GREAT cigar at a fair price try a Davidoff Millennium Blend $16.00 or a PAM (PadrĂ³n Anniversary Maduro) $15.00.. Prices are only if you can find them.. I've seen these go for as much as the Crown line at places because they are hard to find :(

If you are in Houston stop by Jeffery Stone Ltd. across from the Galleria Rene ALWAYS sells Davidoffs at MSRP and if he has any PAMS left they have a very small markup..

FYI.. all of the above cigars are better than ANY of the trash coming out of Cuba the last 6+ years..

#2 Davidoff, Jun 27, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2006
  3. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

can someone explain to me why people smoke cigars?

Is it taste, or smell or both?

I use to smoke cigarettes, and atleast you get a buzz with that. I once went to vegas and bought a 50 dollar cigar only to trash it a few seconds later because i have no clue what i'm lookin for in it.

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Maybe they're racing cigarrette smokers to the grave?

Seriously, after seeing Body Worlds 3, I am wondering what could drive some people to smoke... :( I do feel like I can help, but ... oh, WTF, man... smoke if you want to... :eek:

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

George Carlin on cigar smokers:

"Haven't we had about enough of this cigar smoking sh!+ in this country? When is this going to end? When is this sh!+ going to go away? When are these fat, arrogant, overpaid, overfed, over privileged, overindulged white collar business criminal a$$h0le (0ck$u(kers gonna put out their cigars and move on to their next abomination? White pu$$y businessmen sucking on a big brown d!ck! That's all it is, that's all it ever was, a big brown d!ck. Sigmund Freud said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Oh yeah, well, sometimes it's a big brown d!ck! With a fat, arrogant, white collar business criminal a$$h0le sucking on the wet end of it. But, hey, the news is not all bad for me, you want to know the good part? Cancer of the mouth! Good, f**k 'em, it makes me happy, it's an attractive disease, goes great with a CELL PHONE! So, light up, suspender man, and suck that smoke deep into your empty suit and blow it out your a$$, you f**kin' (0ck$u(kers!"

#5 Lil Pun, Jun 27, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

7. Palmray

Palmray Contributing Member

Hey Lil Pun, get a break

8. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

It may be that it's 4 in the morning but Lil Pun's post didnt make much sense to me... :confused:

9. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So are cigarette smokers sucking on little white dicks?

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

It's a George Carlin quote he made about cigar smokers in one of his HBO special a few years ago.

11. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

WOW, I'm really feeling the love today ;)

12. Palmray

Palmray Contributing Member

Alright, all good now :)

13. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Don't talk about smoking or the secret police will come get you.