1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zach Mettenberger - The Best QB That Won't Cost the Best Pick

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Brandyon, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Remii

Remii Member

I just wish either Cam or Luck was in this draft... I would love to have and would be comfortable with either one as a #1 overall pick instead of the current pool we have to choose from.

2. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

This is some weak ass schtick you have going... posting style similar to someone else who has very weak ass schtick - especially when proven wrong and on the defensive.

Clutchfans: Guess who endoftheworld's main account is (it's pretty easy)

3. endoftheworld

endoftheworld Member

Easy for sheep such as yourself to talk out of your neck over a keyboard...

You don't know what your talking about, I called you out on it.

Run a long little boy

4. Joshfast

Supporting Member

Good lord why so defensive when you are wrong? :grin:

5. endoftheworld

endoftheworld Member

You are the same neophyte who wants to claim that Luck is some how more athletic than Cam when the play on the field indicates the complete opposite...

6. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

Haha, either 1) you missed the point of my post, or 2) you're using a red herring to try to save face...

7. Joshfast

Supporting Member

Nope you cant even read correctly. I didn't say Luck is more athletic then Cam, just not the derp "Cam is by far and away the most athletic and strongest qb in the league" because that is wrong. To much parity in the NFL at all levels for that type of blusterous opinion. "brah"

8. endoftheworld

endoftheworld Member

9. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

They both spent last season as game managers, who use their legs to get key 1st downs. The Panthers turned him into Alex Smith. Not a bad plan when you have a great defense.

I'm not selling Cam short of anything. That is what he became last year. I personally think he is a lot better than Alex Smith, but that doesn't change that he was forced to be that type of player.

10. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member