1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your girlfriend's guy friends...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by arjun, Apr 9, 2013.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

They are gay or geeks. Even if they weren't - I'm God's gift to women, so I'm not worried :cool:.

2. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

I never keep female friends that i take out to the movies or to dinner and hang out with and text and call with. So i expect the same. And i hate that i always meet girls who have like 1 or 2 girlfriends and nothing but guy friends. Like one guy said, i'd rather come across as insecure than be disrespected and many disrespected me. I ain't down with all the physical touching right in front me. It's basically the guy saying i don't exist and he's gonna do what he wants with her. Dems fightin gestures.

And yes i have been screwed before. Her "gay friend" came home with us when i was too drunk. She layed me in bed and i knew i had to stand up and make him leave, but i was so dizzy that i couldn't get up. After about 10 minutes and the room is still spinning, i finally decide to get up and force myself to throw up to feel better. Walk out and see her leaning on his chest, his hands on her hips and they're making out in the kitchen. They didn't see me, i just said **** it and walked to my cousins house who luckily lived close to her. I wake up to a billion missed calls and texts asking where i was etc. I confront her about it. She plays the whole "i don't remember a thing" as she always does when she gets trashed. She says "he's sleeping upstairs in the guestroom, i don't know what you're talking about." Anyway, she finally tells me the truth that they used to see each other for a year and became good friends after they stopped sleeping together. So much for him being her gay friend.

Next weekend, we got drunk together at her house. I gave her her first anal pounding while she screamed and cried. Went to sleep in the guestroom upstairs. Next morning shes still crying telling me she felt violated blah blah. I smooth talked her and gave her a nicer pound and left. Didn't talk to her for a few weeks and since then I've only used her for booty calls. It's said when she tries to tell me she loves me while i'm hitting it. But, cheaters don't deserve love.

1 person likes this.
  3. Antec

Antec Member

POST PICS OF YOUR GF, WE WILL TELL YOU IF SHES WORTH KEEPING.

4. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Uh, that's literally rape. Not kinda rape, not bad sex, just literally rape.

Again, if you are insecure about your SO cheating, look in the mirror. You're probably not satisfying her.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Fricking Hilarious!
    And in some cases too fricking accurate

Rocket River

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Drunk + 'gay' friend = Could have ended up a whole different way . . . . LOL

Rocket River

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I don't advocate the ladder theory for long-term relationships (several years, marriages, etc), but it certainly applies to you and your GF.

8. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

My gf has many guy friends and hangs out with them on the reg, We both have complete faith in each other, ie I can hang out with my friends that are girls. This just seems petty and dumb. If you think your girl MIGHT cheat on you, then either; she isn't the girl for you, or you have some growing up to do. I love when she tells me stories about guys buying her drink and this guy hit on her when we are out, saves me money, and she is coming home drunk with me.

Im 28 btw.

9. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

To the first thing. Not like i held her down and beat her. We started by her giving me a blow j, so she knew sex was next after she got naked and layed in bed. So..no, thats not rape. It was just rough sex. When she asked me to stop, i'd stop b4 i'd start again.

To the second. Meh. Of course pull that out. She's twice divorced. Both guys left her. She will never find anyone and doesn't need to. She needs to be single. That story is from nearly 3 years ago. She still lets me do everything to her to this day. So i could care less if it's satisfying her now, but it clearly must be. All our relationship was..was sex. We had incredible physical chemistry and we still do, but like i said, she needs to be single and she knows it now. She will only find balance in a swinger relationship.

As far as me being insecure about any SO cheating. I don't want a SO. I don't see myself ever marrying til i'm in my 40's to 50's and only for looks and genetics to pass to my children. Not bc i worry of cheaters. I just feel like i don't want another woman telling me how to live my life and spend my money. I have a mother. I like the freedom to sleep with however many women i'd like to sleep with. If i want to explore and experiment and see if i like pounding men too, i like the freedom that i can do whatever i want. Although i recently got a pregnancy prank pulled on me by some desperate girl. I realize i need to choose wisely. But, i won't marry just bc a child is in the picture like so many. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I want to be like my grandpa. He was a player, wealthy, owned lots of land. Didn't marry till he was in his 40's and it was with a 17 year old girl. 14 kids. That's the life i'd like to live out minus that many kids.

10. Antec

Antec Member

Your Grandpa....what a G. Props to him.

11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Are you not satisfying her?

12. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

My belief is, you want to educate/help her understand "The Ladder Theory" or the motivation of all straight guys. Regardless of if she thinks they're platonic friends. They're waiting for a slip up. On her part or yours.

If she refuses to understand or doesn't care about the motives, then I say you weed out the guys. Any one that has hit on her in the past gets cut out(His motives are right there) , any one that does so in the future gets the peace sign from her life.

And if she isn't down with this, become friend's with some slags or strippers(could be the same thing) or just end things with the girl.
    If it's a serious relationship, then it'll either be you or her guy friends.

13. ferrari77

Are you Ronny in disguise?

14. ferrari77

TRUTH!

15. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

arjun, that's why i ****ed your b**** you fat mother****er.

1 person likes this.
  16. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

I'm not a douche. Not even a pimp. Years of depression has left me with weight gain and loss of confidence. Even though i messed around a lot back then, i was always open and honest with girls. They knew i wasn't looking for a relationship. Once i get my life back in order, and my confidence rises again, i still won't lie and snake my way into girls pants. Just not the way i am.

17. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Hans Solo story is good win..

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

yeah she wanted a ride ride so we became friends

19. Nook

Nook Member

So the girls that post on your wall are whores and sluts according to her... but she can go physically see horny guys behind your back? ... Inconsistent ... Dude she is totally being plowed like a corn field in Indiana... She has already done it.

20. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

As you get older and your pimp hand strengthens, you will be able to do away with these losers. I have not had to deal with my woman's guy friends in forever. She still considers them friends but they have been demoted to nothing more than Facebook friends in reality.