1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your first voice, piano, guitar, or drum lesson free

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by RocketDonut, Apr 9, 2013.

1. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

A buddy of mine owns and operates a music school here in Houston and he would like to extend a special offer to all the clutchfans. If you're interested in voice, piano, guitar, or drum lessons he'll give you your first lesson for free. It's located around downtown and he may even be able to arrange a lesson at your home, you'll have to talk to him about that.

He teaches pretty much all ages starting from 6 years old.

His website is http://www.cmlessons.com/ and you can fill out the top form here for more info or you can shoot me a message through the board.

Make sure to mention clutchfans!

Thanks all!

2. SK34

SK34 Member

bet. guitar or piano lessons for me. b****es love dudes that play guitars or pianos

3. Anxiety Trooper

****ing right. b****es love guitar playing dudes. Automatic panty dropper