1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cohete Rojo, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Member

When a co-worker tells you that they like a certain sport, not because of the entertainment value or the athletic talent of the players, but because of the team work involved in the sport, but they themselves never give back or show any of that same appreciation for teamwork AT WORK.

God damn mother ****ing douche bag *******!

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

Trade him/her...

3. what

what Member

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

What messes up my transmission is when the lazy workers before you leave tons of work for you to do. Then I leave them something and there like why is this still here?

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

If this is going to be a b****ing about co-workers thread, I can contribute. My favorite is the person who e-mails you, calls you two seconds after sending said e-mail and then IMs if you had the gall to not respond within 5 minutes. Meanwhile, when you need something from them, they are nowhere to be found and a response could be weeks in the making.

6. TexasTofu

TexasTofu Member

[​IMG]

7. macalu

macalu Member

the microwave nazi. oh, don't you dare cut in line even if she's nowhere to be found. apparently her food sitting next to the microwave should be enough for everyone else to realize they need to wait.

8. leroy

leroy Member

The b*stard who takes the last cup of coffee from the pot at 9:30 am and doesn't refill it.

The reply-all "Ok" or "Thanks" emailer/texter

The inability-to-learn-despite-performing-the-task-multiple-times person that asks the same questions over and over again.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I finally just stopped drinking coffee from there and brought my own coffee maker in. Now we have a Keurig and another coffee maker that makes them one cup at a time, so I'm back to drinking the company's coffee.

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

Friction due to lack of lubrication? :confused:

11. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

[​IMG]

Large picture.

12. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

The lady who brings in a weeks worth of lunches every Monday morning and takes up half of the refrigerator with all her fresh vegetables, salad dressings, condiments and sliced chicken packets. Then leaves everything in there until it spoils.

13. K mf G

K mf G Member

stop filling up my inbox!

14. BamBam

BamBam Member

[​IMG]

15. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

You know what pisses me off? :mad: "Bosses" or "managers" or "directors" or "vicepresidents" or "CEOs" who know nothing about the department/division/company in which they work, but we peons are the ones who do know what's best, and they make the decisions against our recommendations/suggestions.

:eek: So NOW I'm at a new job where that doesn't happen.

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I actually like when people do that.

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

If you're going to steal my work with a "save as" you should at least go in and change the properties to reflect your name as the author.

18. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Member

What grinds my gears is when I have to pass gas and let it rip and SHART accidently.

Word of advise if you are ever doing cocaine and need to fart DO NOT let it rip!!! It will be a disaster!

19. Mr. Brightside

You know what grinds my gears? Other co-workers who say smoking weed and doing mushrooms is "unprofessional" while on the job.

20. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Member

You know what really grinds my gears? When female coworkers make eyes at you and are overtly flirtatious but when you try to give them a hug or flowers they act like they weren't that into you.