1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You have to give up either Morree and Harden or the Rest of the team, who do you pick?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by don grahamleone, Aug 13, 2018.

?

You have to give up either Morree and Harden or the Rest of the team, who do you pick?

1. Harden&Morey&the ketchup and mustard jerseys (does not include the two championships)

2. CP3, Melo, Tucker, Capela (llllllll), Green, Gordon, Anderson, Ennis, Keith Jones, MDmA, Zhou, Nene,

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

(complete list of "Rest of Team" is below:oops:)
    It happens to be the offseason period of the basketball year, so yes, this post: It Deserves Its Own Thread because I'm an idiot follower.

Note that in this hypo[the following parenthetical will explain the type of hypo I mean](the thetical type), if you get rid of harden&Morree, they comes off the books. Whoever of the groups you keep is signed on for 5 more years at the minimum and you own them outright.

Harden&Morey&the ketchup and mustard jerseys (does not include the two championships)

or

CP3, Melo, Tucker, Capela (llllllll), Green, Gordon, Anderson, Ennis, Keith Jones, MDmA, Zhou, Nene, Melton, Michael Carter Williams, Tad, Tilman, attractive lady who serves nachos (you know who you are and so do I), McCullers' love of the franchise, Harden's MVP trophy, Two Championships, Blue Striped pajama jerseys, Power Dancers, and Clutch the Bear

#1 don grahamleone, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  2. don grahamleone

3. theimpossibles1

Bro did you seriously just meme your own thread?

Clutchfans. Discovering new levels of stupidity since 1999.

:D:p;)

4. don grahamleone

Yeah, I gave myself a bloody nose. Now it's red. I nose bleed red.

5. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

The poll is not clear. You need to identify whether or not the vote is for getting rid of, or keeping. People are dumb.

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

what if I told you this thread is stupid?

iNoseBleedRed likes this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

the rest of the team can go...deuces

Morey can have a mediocre roster and trash coach surrounding Harden and Harden will take that trash and cook up a 5 star meal...see the 14-15 season

Harden is the 1 who revitalized D’antoni’s career...had nothing but role players surrounding him and carried the team to 55 wins and the 2nd round

Harden elevated Morey’s status as well...without him we are back to being irrelevant...keep Harden at all costs

edit: didn’t see we lose the 2 championships, Power Dancers, and Clutch as well...nvm, I hate this thread...I’m out

#7 Reeko, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  8. j3i

j3i Member

"20 dollars?! but I wanted a peanut..."

9. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Why yo thread ain’t blow up like mine tho