1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You are not alone.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Another Brother, Apr 6, 2015.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I just keep coming back to this thread. AB rox!

You are not alone, clutchfans!!

2. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Welp, the time has come again.

Time to put away the musty jersey that I refused to wash all playoffs long. Time to listen for any national Rocket mention and half smile at what could have been. Time to look over this thread and relive the enthusiasm that prompted this idea in the first place.

It's time to read over the kind remarks in this thread, scroll down my user cp and bask in the glow of what seems like adulation from years ago. I'm still in mourning. The only comfort I've truly felt came as I watched "Clutch City" earlier today and damn near cried when my all time favorite NBA coach carved his name into wet cement. "Rudy T was here". Damn, that effed me up. But it was closure. Now, it's time to move on.

It's time to move on to off season speculation that will undoubtedly feature scenarios placing every possible NBA player in a Rocket uniform next year. Time to move on to mundane hangout posts about travel, phones, movies and vagina. Time to mark down the first day of summer league and watch our draft pick play there like he's never gonna here play in a real game. Time to anticipate Clutch's twitter notifications and check periodically for cybrex to drop some knowledge as to what's circulating at 1510 Polk street.

The DJ has unplugged the turntables and I'm sitting alone, finishing my drink while staring at the decorations and wondering what the hell just happened. Always the bridesmaid, rarely the bride. It's so natural ouu, you belong to me ouu I belong to you...

If you're watching the finals and are unbiased in your hopes for an epic fail, if you know what the Astros record is since June 3rd and if you are ready for this thread to finally be over...

...You are not alone.

1 person likes this.
  3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I never felt alone.

Thanks AB! :)