1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao's opinion about internet bashing in his BBS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by syin1, Dec 7, 2003.

1. syin1

syin1 Member

This post was made by Yaoming in his BBS long time ago and there is still no translation yet, so It's a pleasure for me to do this.

It's simply wonderful for fans to come here to share their thoughts and passion about ROX and Yaoming. Debate about how individual player should improve themselves, how to make their teammate better and how ROX will win more games even another NBA title is definitely beautiful. I love this forum even sometimes it's getting a little ugly like the thread after the pistons game last night, but, please no more things beyond Bball itself, please.....

here it goes.

ÎÒ·¢ÏÖÔÚÕâÀïÒѾ_¿ªÊ¼³öÏÖ¶ÔÂîµÄ¼ÜÊÆ£¬ÕâÒ»Ö±ÊÇÎÒËùµ£Ðĵġ£Ôøä¯ÀÀ¹ýһЩÍøÕ¾µÄÁÄÌìÊÒºÍÂÛ̳£¬·¢ÏÖ×ÜÓÐÕâÑùµÄÇé¿ö£¬ÎªÁ˲»Í¬µÄ¹Ûµã´ó´ò³öÊÖ£¬ÎÛË®ÂúÌì·É¡£ÆäÖв»ÉÙ¾ÍÊÇÕë¶ÔÎҺʹóÛ¤´ó°ÍµÄ¡£ÎÒ²»ÊÇûÓп´¼û¡£ÕâЩÈËÓÐûÓÐÏë¹ýÎÒÃÇÕâЩÈ˵ÄѹÁ¦£¿ÎÒÃÇÔÚÍâ´òÇò²»ÈÝÒ×£¬Ïñ´óÛ¤´ó°Í¸ü²»ÈÝÒ×£¬ÎÒÃÇÔÚÄÇÀï×îÖ±½Ó¿´¼ÒÀïµÄ·½·¨¾ÍÊÇ»¥ÁªÍø¡£ÎÒ²»ÏëÿÌìÒ»´ò¿ªÍøÒ³¾ÍÒªÃæ¶ÔÕû¸öÆÁÄ»Õë¶ÔÎÒÃÇË_ÓÅË_ÁÓµÄÆÀÂÛ¡£ÄѵÀÕù³³ºÍÆÃÎÛË®ÊDZíʾÄãÓëÖÚ²»Í¬µÄºÃ·½Ê½Âð£¿ÄÇÎÒÖ»ÄÜ˵£º±¾ÐÔ£¡£¡£¡£¡
    ÎÒÓÐÒ»¸öÏ£Íû£¬µ«Ô¸Õâ²»ÊÇÒ»¸öÉÝÍû£ºÔÚÕâÀïÎÒÏë¿´¼û´ó¼Ò¶ÔÎÒµÄÒªÇ󣬽¨Ò黹ÓÐÏñÒ»°ãÅóÓѼäµÄÁÄÌì¡£ÎÒ¿ÉÒÔ³ÐÊܸ÷ÖÖÅúÆÀ£¬ÒòΪÎÒÊ®·ÖÏàÐÅÅÔ¹ÛÕßÇ壬ÎÒÒ²ÏàÐÅÓÀԶûÓÐÍêÃÀ¡£µ«ÊÇÎÒûÓÐÒåÎñÀ´³ÐÊܸ÷ÖÖÎÞÁĵÄÂþÂÎÒÏ£ÍûÏ£Íû³öÏÖÁ½ÖÖÒâ¼ûµÄ»¥Ïà±çÂÛ£¬ÔÚ±çÂ۵Ļ·¾³ÀïÓÐһЩÊʿɶøÖ¹µÄXX»°ÊÇ¿ÉÒԵġ£ÒòΪÎÒÒ²ÊǶàÄêµÄÍøÓÑ£¬ÍøÂî˵²»ÉϾ«Í¨£¬µ«ÖÁÉÙ¶®µÃ·´»÷£¬Ò²ÐíÔÚÕâÀïµÄÄÄλÅóÓѾͺÍÎÒ¶ÔÂî¹ý£¬Ö»²»¹ýÎÒÔÚÕâ֮ǰ¶¼ÊÇÓÃÍøÃû¡£
    µ±ÎÒ¿´µ½ÄÇЩ¡°ÎÞÁÄ¡±µÄÌû×Óºó£¬ÎÒÓÐÏë¹ØÁËBBSµÄÏë·¨£¬µ«ÊÇÕâ¸öÍøÕ¾ÊÇΪÎÒºÍϲ°®ÀºÇòÉú»îµÄÈ˽¨Á¢µÄ£¬ÎÒûÓÐÕâ¸öȨÀû¡£µËСƽ˵¹ý£º´°»§¿ªÁË£¬×ÜÓм¸Ö»²ÔÓ¬»á·É½øÀ´¡£ÎÒÏ£Íû´ó¼ÒÒ»ÆðÀ´°ïÎÒά»¤ºÃÕâ¸öÎÒÓë´ó¼Ò½»Á÷µÄÇÅÁº£¬ÎÒ˵µÄ½»Á÷°üÀ¨ÄÇЩ²»Ï²»¶ÎÒµÄÈË¡£Ï£ÍûÕâ²»ÊÇÎÒ×Ô¼ºµÄÎÚÍа
    Ï£Íû£¡£¡£¡

Ò¦Ã÷
    ÕæÏëºÍÒÔÇ°ËƵĺÍÈËÔÚÍøÉ϶ÔÂµ«ÎҵôøÍ·×ñÊØ£¬Ï£ÍûSilenceµÈ½ô¸ú

I found there is more and more not so graceful oral fighting here, which has worried me for a long time. I always find out that in some forums and chatting rooms, people get dirty mouths toward each other for different standpoints, among which a lot are against wang zizi, bateer and me. Don't make me a fool not seeing it. Did you ever think of the pressure over our shoulders? It's really tough for us to play away from our home and it's even tougher for Zizi and Bateer. The easiest thing we get in touch with our home is the website. Sorry I don't want to see on the whole screen, as soon as we opened our website, the comments on who is better, who is worse things blah blah. Are quarreling and throwing dirty water the only way you show you differs from other people? Oh if so the only words i can say about this is: inherent instincts!!!

I have a hope and I hope this isn't extravagant: I want to see what you require and suggest me to do in the games and friendly chat with each other. I could listen to and endure all kinds of criticism, because I believes that audiences see clearer than actors and I also believe that there is never pefect player in this world, but I am certainly not responsible for sorts and sorts of silly slanders. I hope there is a debate between two different opinions and in such kind of environment a little bit of fs is OK. I have been a webworm for many years, and even I am not good at scolding, but I know how to fight back. Maybe some of you had a vibrant debate with me here before, but I used a web alias so you don't know who I am.

After I saw those senseless posts, I began to think of something about BBS, but this website is built up for those really loving Bball and i don't have the right to put too much of my personal opinion into it. Mr. Deng Xiaoping said it: when the window is open, it's inevitable that stinking flies come in with the refreshing breeze. I hope all of us come and maintain this bridge through which I communicate with my people, among whom are those that dislike me. Hope this idea is not only my own Utopia.

Please!!!

Yaoming
    I really want to be orally pitted with people on the website as before but I have to be the first to obey our rules and i hope you guys like Silence will follow mePERIOD

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

i wonder if this means yao has been on clutchcity before.

3. danjojo

danjojo Member

i believe tranmerica is really Yao Ming

4. 1stflybug

1stflybug Member

Great translation, Thank u syin1.
    Yao is sooooooooooo adorable!!

5. ttstk123

ttstk123 Member

he's talking about his bbs (pretty much applies to all bbs anyway.) He said it's still very time consuming to read English. I don't think he has time to read the stuff here.

6. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

Can't anyone (who knows chinese) post on that BBS telling Yao to visit Clutchcity.net?

7. tozai

tozai Member

I don't know if that's the best idea.

8. CJHunter

CJHunter Member

Yao knows about ClutchCity.Net because somebody has already mentioned it there.

But he's obliged to stick with his own BBS because it's sponsered by SOHU

9. corbe

corbe Contributing Member

My respect for Yao as an Athlete, or his potential, has always been there, but as this season progesses, and these translations also, I am seeing a Yao I can respect as a person.

10. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

like most, i'm proud he represents our Rockets.

11. jbond77

jbond77 Contributing Member

For once, Clutch can really sympathize with Yao Ming

Comprable Skills, Comprable jump shot?????????????? ;)

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

speaking of yao ming, what about the other rockets. why cant they take a min or two out of there live every couple of months and post something on this website.

i dont think its too much to ask...

13. vunny1408

vunny1408 Contributing Member

I think also what Yao is trying to say here is not only don't bash Zhizhi, Bateer and himself but don't bash his team members, most notably Francis & Mobley.

It's fine to criticise them within reason for what they do, but lets not bring up things which will start Yao Vs This and that. It's just pointless and I'm sure if he sees this happening on this BBS that he'd be disgusted as anyone would be. It's enough to pull my hair out when people start bashing our other Rockets team members without reason. Let's be civil about how we approach things and not post anything to piss people off. I think a lot of new posters who come in do not know this so it's up to us to educate them in order to keep this BBS free from hatred.

With that said...i think it's fine to bash players from other teams ;)

14. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

someone post a link of this website on his website.

15. nyofan

nyofan Member

16. bozo

bozo Contributing Member

Guess I'm from the old school, or just too old, but it's refreshing to see atheletes with class/respect.

17. Pipe

Pipe Contributing Member

I love this guy's quotes, and his sense of humor. Someone will make a fortune compiling the "Sayings of Chairman Yao." ;)

18. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Definitely alot of stinking flies in here.

19. aries323

aries323 Member

They too busy smokin on that good Sh*t. :rolleyes:

20. Juugie

Juugie Member

I hate posts like this. You just assume that all the other Rockets smoke pot.

None of us know the players personally and none of us knows what they do. Yao could be the biggest pothead on the team for all we know.